The Outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not particularly a lounge, but it is my own creation.

What is it? A place like this, where others come to chat, or whatever?

Thinks to himself.

The only lounge setting I know of are The China Pearl Inn, The Outlook, The Island, The Mansion, Wolven Den and Asa's Sunset Cove
 
What is it? A place like this, where others come to chat, or whatever?

Thinks to himself.

The only lounge setting I know of are The China Pearl Inn, The Outlook, The Island, The Mansion, Wolven Den and Asa's Sunset Cove

It's mostly a braindump/idea thread, though there is the capacity for chatting and whatnot. It's an old antique shop called Ye Olde S33k & Finde.
 
It's mostly a braindump/idea thread, though there is the capacity for chatting and whatnot. It's an old antique shop called Ye Olde S33k & Finde.

Almost like The Island. For chatting and whatnot. Though, sadly, not many people go there. Oh well. I'll check out your place and see what it's like.
 
Raven Dragonrazor (that's the second time in less than 24 hours)

I didn't know that was the second time in the last 24 hrs.

Looks at the clock.

Well I have to go. See you all later.

Walks out of the Outlook and exits. Shifts to his black smoke form and leaves.
 
Yeah. But you've got games to keep you occupied. Are you still playing that odd game with the quirky level-up system?

Nah. Started playing Mario and Luigi: Super Star Saga, with interspersed Phantasy Star Collection and Golden Sun.
 
Looks up from her furious typing

Fr33k, Makenzie is ready for your perusal.

Draggy, I have one, maybe two more Miki posts in me and then I have to lay down or the night will kill me.
 
Looks up from her furious typing

Fr33k, Makenzie is ready for your perusal.

Draggy, I have one, maybe two more Miki posts in me and then I have to lay down or the night will kill me.

Oh my! And I am now entirely glad that I started that thread. I only hope to keep it interesting for ya. *Smiles broadly* I've got to run for a little bit. If you've gone to bed by my return, sleep well Luna. I'll work on a post for you to read this evening. :)
 
Oh my! And I am now entirely glad that I started that thread. I only hope to keep it interesting for ya. *Smiles broadly* I've got to run for a little bit. If you've gone to bed by my return, sleep well Luna. I'll work on a post for you to read this evening. :)

I am glad you approve!! Have a good one Fr33k!! See ya soon!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top