The squirrel is loose...

meat_squirrel said:
Perhaps we could find an equitable median. Say somewhere between 68 and 70?

Thank you for the laughter. Dorky, snorty laughter, the best kind perhaps. Perfect thing to make a blah night more tolerable.
 
meat_squirrel said:
*looking around askance*

Am not. Can't prove it. Can't. Uh uh. No way.

Thanks for the kind kind words Ran. You know I already hold your opinion in the highest esteem, so a note like this just makes me smile and blush.

All I can say in response is that it's easy to love someone who is so deserving. I'm nothing special...I just got lucky and haven't screwed up enough to convice her I'm not *wink*.

15 years down and looking forward to the next *doing quick math in public* 65+...which puts us both at the nice C mark. If we live that long then it's possible this whole relationship is more than just an infatuation...*crossing fingers*

*smiles* you two are a wonderful couple and it's refreshing to see two people so in love with each other within their marriage :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
ran57gr said:
*smiles* you two are a wonderful couple and it's refreshing to see two people so in love with each other within their marriage :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

And I do have to say, that M_S is wonderful. Nutty, odd, weird, goof, funny, but most of all just plain ol' wonderful! It's amazing what 15 years does for a couple! :heart:

I can't wait for you all to see the pics I/we took. Hopefully they'll be posted soon.
 
Nope...sorry...it's your fault.

kittenartist said:
Thank you for the laughter. Dorky, snorty laughter, the best kind perhaps. Perfect thing to make a blah night more tolerable.

I really wish I could accept a wonderful compliment like this, but truly the folks that are responsible are the posters who drop by and say hey! It's y'all that make the thread better than it could be if it was just me and lurkers. I'm just a bit of glue, a drop of adhesive, a blot of stickeyness that helps hold the whole thing together. Without you, I'd be just another creepy guy posting naked pictures of himself on the internet.

*pausing and thinking* Um...yeah...maybe we can compromise on the whole "creepy" aspect. Maybe we could substitute it with something like "sultry". What? Guy's can't be sultry? Well crap. I may have to stick with creepy but I don't have to like it. *wink*

PS: Thanks for the sweet note. Your words really made me smile when I was needing a bit of kick.
 
Sultry guys? Slutty guys maybe. :)


Hey sweetie..and hello to Ms Squirrel. It's great to see you posting along with your nutty, sexy man.
 
MS_M_Squirrel said:
And I do have to say, that M_S is wonderful. Nutty, odd, weird, goof, funny, but most of all just plain ol' wonderful! It's amazing what 15 years does for a couple! :heart:

I can't wait for you all to see the pics I/we took. Hopefully they'll be posted soon.

We are looking forward to it also Ms. MS! I hope you are having fun too with this experience. I know that the Devil and I have been enjoying our time thoroughly on LIT. I think it always benefits a couple to share in activities, be they even posting nudie pics on the web! We have had a blast experiencing this together...and have had an incredible (and unexpected) time of meeting such wonderful and genuine people that I would be proud to call friends!!! I think you and MS feel the same way!

Hope your week is off to a good week. Thank you for sharing your hubby with us (and hopefully more of yourself!)

~Az
 
More of the same...yet different

Only three more of the random series after these:

1. Misty
2. Stern to stem
3. A drop
4. So ready to pop
5. Just your traditional cock shot
 
Last edited:
One last bump

Just one last bump.

Looks like there were only two left.

1. And up
2. And back

Whew! That was quite a workout for the squirrel. He's exhausted....which is always a wonderful feeling.
 
Last edited:
Good bye Set #4, we hardly knew thee

And so we come to the end of set #4.

Wow. You know, I'm always amazed at the responses I get from the folks that post. You are all just some of the most wonderful people...not just here in Lit but in RL as well. I thank you all for your kind words.

Az posted:

Azurre said:
<snip> We have had a blast experiencing this together...and have had an incredible (and unexpected) time of meeting such wonderful and genuine people that I would be proud to call friends!!! I think you and MS feel the same way!<snip>

These words echo so much of what I...we...feel. You all are just wonderful open people. Who would have known that Lit would harbor such caring and loving people? I know I didn't. And yet here you are.

I could wax poetic about posts from every individual that drops by. Azurre, Enjoyingitall, Ran57er, Thatgirl66, Kittenartist, DevineDD, Sunbunny3...you are all just wonderful for different reasons, and you are why this is so much fun.

One of the things I'm trying to learn from Lit is how to take care of my friends. I've learned, so far, that it's not easy keeping up with every one. However, it is the responsibility we share when we make new friends so I'm trying to develop ways to make sure I don't lose anyone. You are all dear to me in a very real sense.

So...thank you. A sincere thank you, just for taking the time to say, "Hi."

Your words are well appreciated and noted.
:heart:
 
meat_squirrel said:
However, it is the responsibility we share when we make new friends so I'm trying to develop ways to make sure I don't lose anyone. :heart:


I don't think you have a thing to worry with.. you are the real deal.. with that you will find the true friends here..as will we all.. Some come and go.. and that is ok.. it is always good to throw something into the mix.. But your true heart and sense of humor comes to the surface and the like minded will be right here along side you :heart:
 
I's a slut...yay!

enjoyingitall said:
Sultry guys? Slutty guys maybe. :)


Hey sweetie..and hello to Ms Squirrel. It's great to see you posting along with your nutty, sexy man.

I'm beyond happy that she's floating around. For one...and for another she's getting to meet some of the most wonderful people I know. Like yourself.

And by the way...Slutty? Slutty?! Waaaay cool. Heh. I can be a slut. Um...do I get a jacket or a pin...it's like a club right?
 
Oh man.

delpdJune said:
I don't think you have a thing to worry with.. you are the real deal.. with that you will find the true friends here..as will we all.. Some come and go.. and that is ok.. it is always good to throw something into the mix.. But your true heart and sense of humor comes to the surface and the like minded will be right here along side you :heart:

Okay...did you have to go and do that? Now I'm all fricking misty (and those that know me know I'm not kidding). That is such a wonderful thing to say.

I wish I could pully you all into a giant group hug, but I'm afraid with the tendencies it would end up a big sticky mess and we'd all miss work unexpectedly for a few days.

:heart: 's to all of you. Sincerely.
 
meat_squirrel said:
I'm beyond happy that she's floating around. For one...and for another she's getting to meet some of the most wonderful people I know. Like yourself.

And by the way...Slutty? Slutty?! Waaaay cool. Heh. I can be a slut. Um...do I get a jacket or a pin...it's like a club right?


Aww, thanks, sweetie.


Oh, and as far as pin goes..how about a sign, you could use it as a badge of sorts. :)
 
**image link removed by moderator. Only post pics of or taken by yourself!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
enjoyingitall said:
Hey sweetie..and hello to Ms Squirrel. It's great to see you posting along with your nutty, sexy man.

Yeah, what can I say.....he's introduced me (quiet, shy me) to a lot of things! Thanks for your note!
 
Azurre said:
We are looking forward to it also Ms. MS! I hope you are having fun too with this experience. I know that the Devil and I have been enjoying our time thoroughly on LIT. I think it always benefits a couple to share in activities, be they even posting nudie pics on the web! We have had a blast experiencing this together...and have had an incredible (and unexpected) time of meeting such wonderful and genuine people that I would be proud to call friends!!! I think you and MS feel the same way!

Hope your week is off to a good week. Thank you for sharing your hubby with us (and hopefully more of yourself!)

~Az

Yeah, I'm having fun. It's been an interesting experience for me to date... As MS has mentioned, I'm a bit on the shy side... But, I've surprised him before, so why not again!!! :)

Week is good so far...wrapping up on some majorly busy times at work, so I'm starting to breathe again instead of running around at top speed for hours on end. Have a great one yourself!
 
Presents! Yay!

enjoyingitall said:
Aww, thanks, sweetie.


Oh, and as far as pin goes..how about a sign, you could use it as a badge of sorts. :)

Hey!!! That's cool! Can I wear it to work on my name badge? You don't think HR or my Sr. VP will mind do you?

Thanks for the pic my dear...I may just have to get my photobucket account so I can link to it. Heh.

*slutty kisses to you*
 
Set #5: Now with MsMS

Okay, as promised this is a series of pics...one of which has MsMS gently grasping the squirrel.

1. Hmm...what's in here
2. Tail of the squirrel
3. Squirrel head poking out
4. MsMS grasping the squirrel
5. Squirrel...uncomfortably seperated from its host...youch! Medic!
 
Last edited:
For ThatGirl66

I found my socks!!!!!!! MsMS was hiding them so I'd wander around naked looking for them! I guess that means I don't have to wander around naked any more....dammit...always bad with the good.
 
Last edited:
Okay, because you were good sports...here's the real deal

1. MsMS examining the squirrel
2. MsMS took this picture...any thoughts?
3. MsMS...ahhh...relaxing in one of my favorite tops of hers
4. Which of course leads to...
5. And eventually finds its way to....

Okay, more on the way...please let us know if you like what you see.
 
meat_squirrel said:
2. MsMS took this picture...any thoughts?

Since you asked, yes, I had a thought: eiffel tower. Thats a weird thought... but I do tend to be weird.
Once again I find myself noticing a wedding ring. Maybe its just because they sparkle, who knows?
Its lovely to see MsMS involved (gorgeous by the way). I have been trying to convince my other half that sharing pictures of each of us would be a good thing - I think I shall use the two of you as an example, if you don't mind.
 
meat_squirrel said:
1. MsMS examining the squirrel
2. MsMS took this picture...any thoughts?
3. MsMS...ahhh...relaxing in one of my favorite tops of hers
4. Which of course leads to...
5. And eventually finds its way to....

Okay, more on the way...please let us know if you like what you see.



gee... considering the squirrel's furriness in the previous set, somebody has performed masterful shaving ;)

what a pleasure seeing Ms MS joining in... and I agree on that top, sometimes the most simple garment can be very very sexy!
 
Use me baby!

kittenartist said:
Since you asked, yes, I had a thought: eiffel tower. Thats a weird thought... but I do tend to be weird.
Once again I find myself noticing a wedding ring. Maybe its just because they sparkle, who knows?
Its lovely to see MsMS involved (gorgeous by the way). I have been trying to convince my other half that sharing pictures of each of us would be a good thing - I think I shall use the two of you as an example, if you don't mind.

Hmm...not as weird as you may think...I was tinking Leaning Tower of Pisa myself. Maybe we're both weird. LOL.

As far as the wedding ring goes I do have to ask...is it tacky to wear them when taking the pics? Should we take them off? Just curious. I don't know.

It's interesting how many areas of your life Lit can touch. As a couple it's giving us something to discuss, something to do and it's adding a little spice to our sex life (well...okay...a lot of spice...heh) as well. For me it's helping boost my confidence in my own self image, helping me learn to make new friends and helping me discover new things I'd like to try. It amazes me how much good is found on the pic threads. This is a community of people that take care of each other. If you can't be comfortable here I dare say you'll never be comfortable anywhere. We accept everyone who genuinely asks to be accepted.

Okay, I could go on and on, all I guess what I really wanted to say is hell yeah you can use us as an example. We'd be honored. Toss us a PM if you have any questions or comments (good or bad). *considers kitten's couple thread* Um...yeah...hurry though...now you've got me pondering. *grin*
 
Last edited:
Fave

ran57gr said:
gee... considering the squirrel's furriness in the previous set, somebody has performed masterful shaving ;)

what a pleasure seeing Ms MS joining in... and I agree on that top, sometimes the most simple garment can be very very sexy!

Oh sure, shaving of that magnitude is nothing to take lightly...but it was the removal of the eyes that was REALLY difficult. *shudder* I mean really? Wow.

This series is mostly about MsMS and myself so please keep coming back. Hopefully you'll not be disappointed. Oh, and bring friends. Heh.

One thing about that shirt, by the way, I love to suck her nipples through the shirt to get them hard and wet. I love the way the feel in my mouth and the way they look under the wet fabric. Heh.

*...these are a few of my FAAAAAAvorite things!*
 
meat_squirrel said:
1. MsMS examining the squirrel
2. MsMS took this picture...any thoughts?
3. MsMS...ahhh...relaxing in one of my favorite tops of hers
4. Which of course leads to...
5. And eventually finds its way to....

Okay, more on the way...please let us know if you like what you see.

What fun to see you both in these...looks like lots of fun in the squirrel house that night. :)
 
Back
Top