The squirrel is loose...

Happy Face

kittenartist said:
I think Happy Super Day O' Presents works. But I will not be waiting until then for a camera, just until then for a really nice expensive camera. We will be getting a passable one for now, and in the very near future.
<snip>

*clapping enthusiastically* Happyhappyhapyyhappy. Yay. Can't wait to see ya!

Take your time though and have fun!
 
I can't stop laughing, I'm going to pee my pants....I can't get enough of this damn thread. And, Congrats to you and your lady
 
meat_squirrel said:
*laugh* *blush* Thanks DD!

Hey, is it just me or did you bring a friend? *please have brought a friend, please have brought a friend....*


Yeppers, I brought a friend. Hope it's ok! :kiss:
 
Twister Grease

DevineDD said:
Yeppers, I brought a friend. Hope it's ok! :kiss:

*laugh* Absolutely! The more the better! *blush* I'm honored you'd dig us enough to share. Hmm...should I spruce the place up? *dusting off the tables and chairs...picking up the empty liquer bottles...rolling up the baby oil soaked Twister mat.*

See you around sexy! *lustful pat*
 
*giggle* *snort* *kaff* *kaff* *hehehehe*

DevineDD said:
I can't stop laughing, I'm going to pee my pants....I can't get enough of this damn thread. And, Congrats to you and your lady

*slowly raising one finger while appearing thoughtful* Gonna pee your...um...I think this thread is where you post those pics. *grin* I'll say no more. *2x grin* Okay, I'll maybe check that thread a little more often just in case, but nothing else. Well, okay, I'll update my subscirption settings to email me immediately. Um...alright I'll set up a mail forwarder so it will page me. Is that bad? I'm not a bad person am I? *evil grin*

Okay, you are just wonderful to say such excellent things, but to be honest, you can only be as funny as your audience will let you...and you, my dear, are letting me get away with everything. *considers what that could lead to* Oh my...I like that thought a LOT!

Okay, gonna order pizza and pour a stiff drink now. See you around!!!
 
Bourbon = Fuuuuuun

DevineDD said:
Hope you have a joyful day *HUGS* :rose:

It was fine until I got rear ended on the way home *grumble* No injuries and the car is still driveable, but dang it all now I have to deal with insurance companies and Police reports. The funny thing is it didn't even tick me off...not even a little. I was just like oh well, I guess we'll just have to pull off here and take care of everything. Heck the whole thing from accident to Police report to driving off only took 30 minutes. Sheesh.

Other than that? I came home and found some wonderful notes from you folks...ate pizza and am now sipping a bourbon trying to decide what pics to post next. Heh. So I's allllll goood.
 
Random is good

Next few. Hope you all enjoy!

1. Legs...wait a minute...those aren't MS's
2. Man this feels good!
3. ...matter of fact it feels so good let's see it again.
4. Attempting to hold the squirrel at bay...he gets so excited.
5. ...yep...still feels really good!
 
meat_squirrel said:
Next few. Hope you all enjoy!

1. Legs...wait a minute...those aren't MS's
2. Man this feels good!
3. ...matter of fact it feels so good let's see it again.
4. Attempting to hold the squirrel at bay...he gets so excited.
5. ...yep...still feels really good!


Yummy logical pictures. Lucky hands. Fantastic legs.
 
meat_squirrel said:
It was fine until I got rear ended on the way home *grumble* No injuries and the car is still driveable, but dang it all now I have to deal with insurance companies and Police reports. The funny thing is it didn't even tick me off...not even a little. I was just like oh well, I guess we'll just have to pull off here and take care of everything. Heck the whole thing from accident to Police report to driving off only took 30 minutes. Sheesh.

Other than that? I came home and found some wonderful notes from you folks...ate pizza and am now sipping a bourbon trying to decide what pics to post next. Heh. So I's allllll goood.

Oh my. I was in an car accident back in Aug, the day after my Bd. I was brought to the hospital in an ambulance. The insurance company screwed me over and now I have real back problems. Funny thing, the old lady who hit me, she was not hurt at all & she was dancing on the sidewalk *snicker*

Anyway, glad you were not hurt. Take care sweetie.
 
meat_squirrel said:
*laugh* Absolutely! The more the better! *blush* I'm honored you'd dig us enough to share. Hmm...should I spruce the place up? *dusting off the tables and chairs...picking up the empty liquer bottles...rolling up the baby oil soaked Twister mat.*

See you around sexy! *lustful pat*

hahaha, your killing me....

*thinking about the baby oil & the twister mat* Kinky....just the way I like it *wink* :devil:
 
DevineDD said:
hahaha, your killing me....

*thinking about the baby oil & the twister mat* Kinky....just the way I like it *wink* :devil:

Hmmmmmm, twister with 6 or 7 babes!! Now that would pass the time. :devil:
 
...then what am I soaking in? Oooh...makes the hands so soft!

kittenartist said:
Yummy logical pictures. Lucky hands. Fantastic legs.

Lucky hands? Oh man...I assure you it's not the hands but the squirrel that's lucky.

Now we do need to make a list for our play next time. I don't suppose you have any reccomendations do you?
 
Toss the squirrel against the velcro sheets and see if he sticks.

DevineDD said:
hahaha, your killing me....

*thinking about the baby oil & the twister mat* Kinky....just the way I like it *wink* :devil:

Kinky? Maybe I was a tad too hasty in putting away the rubber pants and velcro sheets with matching handcuffs then...dammit!

*considering a lovely night with DD in the land O' kinkey* I think we can work something out. Oooooh yeah.
 
Screeeeeech! Blam. Fuck.

DevineDD said:
Oh my. I was in an car accident back in Aug, the day after my Bd. I was brought to the hospital in an ambulance. The insurance company screwed me over and now I have real back problems. Funny thing, the old lady who hit me, she was not hurt at all & she was dancing on the sidewalk *snicker*

Anyway, glad you were not hurt. Take care sweetie.

Thanks for the nice words dear. You are amazingly sweet.
 
Dood! It's a Doood!

OneSublimeGuy said:
Hmmmmmm, twister with 6 or 7 babes!! Now that would pass the time. :devil:

Sup OSG! First guy to swing by (I think)

Welcome...have fun. Chat with the guests. Let me know if you see anything you like or hate.

*wandering off to find a some duct tape and pixie sticks for playing with DD*
 
meat_squirrel said:
Now we do need to make a list for our play next time. I don't suppose you have any reccomendations do you?

While I am the undisputed Queen of list making, I am having a hard time with this reccomendation thing. You just need to brainstorm - its lots of fun.


MS_M_Squirrel said:
*Very* lucky hands!!! Even luckier :p
Thanks for the complements on the legs *blush*...

You are quite welcome. You are aboslutely gorgeous, its been a real pleasure to see you. I can even get my boy to glance around with me now that he knows it is not all squirrel all the time :cattail:
 
Okay, but you don't know what you're getting yourself in to....

kittenartist said:
While I am the undisputed Queen of list making, I am having a hard time with this reccomendation thing. You just need to brainstorm - its lots of fun.

I'm not so sure you want to put that responsibility in my hands, so to speak. You see I lack the gene that helps us determine what is cool and what is just silly. Hence, the lovely high school experience. However, I'm sure we will persevere undaunted. I guess I'll just have to rely heavily on MsMS. Hmm...maybe I can just find a way to step aside and let MsMS take the stage. *grinning evily*
 
Pointing and laughing...

ran57gr said:
*chuckle* This one looks pretty funny :D

Morning Meat baby :kiss:

*laugh* You know, in the heat of battle that which feels really good sometimes doesn't translate to images as well as one would hope.

However, as I mentioned for Kitten, I lack the gene that helps me make this determination so...like a fire sale...everything must go! Which is to say if it's in focus (mostly) and well lit (somewhat) and the image is recognizeable (overall) it makes the thread.

Keep your eyes open Ran, I'm sure we'll elicit a few more chuckles.
 
5 up 5 down

Next group...hope everyone is enjoying these:

1. Nuts to nose
2. A blushing squirrel
3. Two hands always better than one
4. Okay, sometimes one hand is pretty cool...Purrr
5. ...sill purring and appreciating
 
meat_squirrel said:
Next few. Hope you all enjoy!

1. Legs...wait a minute...those aren't MS's
2. Man this feels good!
3. ...matter of fact it feels so good let's see it again.
4. Attempting to hold the squirrel at bay...he gets so excited.
5. ...yep...still feels really good!

Wow...I really like #5 :p

Looks like MS_M_ S tamed the squirrel and you have a great time
 
meat_squirrel said:
It was fine until I got rear ended on the way home *grumble* No injuries and the car is still driveable, but dang it all now I have to deal with insurance companies and Police reports. The funny thing is it didn't even tick me off...not even a little. I was just like oh well, I guess we'll just have to pull off here and take care of everything. Heck the whole thing from accident to Police report to driving off only took 30 minutes. Sheesh.

Other than that? I came home and found some wonderful notes from you folks...ate pizza and am now sipping a bourbon trying to decide what pics to post next. Heh. So I's allllll goood.



OMG.... YOU are ok.. right... Squirrel is ok too RIGHT :eek: He looks ok..well.. wait.. :rolleyes: actually he looks absolutely wonderful.. healthy. amazing.. erect... PROUD even.. ;) I see Mrs.M is checking him out thoroughly... good that is a good thing.. we want to make sure he suffered no injuries.. and you too .. of course.. :catroar:

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend... and glad you are ok.. :heart: :kiss:
 
Back
Top