The squirrel is loose...

meat_squirrel said:
As far as the wedding ring goes I do have to ask...is it tacky to wear them when taking the pics? Should we take them off? Just curious. I don't know.

I do not think its tacky at all - definitely leave them on. I think its really beautiful, which is why they always catch my eye. Makes me wish my guy who hop to it with the giving to me the engagment ring I know he bought...

Oh, and he wants to know if you have seen/hear "The Mississippi Squirrel Revival" by Ray Stevens...?

And thank you for making such wonderful examples. I was showing him some of your posts and that opened up the discussion a lot more. I think seeing all the humor you put into it really helped. You offer so much more than just naked goodness.
We even made a list of picture ideas we would like to do now... next stop, buy a camera :cathappy:
 
meat_squirrel said:
Oh sure, shaving of that magnitude is nothing to take lightly...but it was the removal of the eyes that was REALLY difficult. *shudder* I mean really? Wow.

This series is mostly about MsMS and myself so please keep coming back. Hopefully you'll not be disappointed. Oh, and bring friends. Heh.

One thing about that shirt, by the way, I love to suck her nipples through the shirt to get them hard and wet. I love the way the feel in my mouth and the way they look under the wet fabric. Heh.

*...these are a few of my FAAAAAAvorite things!*


eeewwww... *shudders* :D :D

hmm... I love my breasts being played with over the clothes, such a tantalising feeling, anticipation for direct skin contact building up more and more... ;)

oh, about the rings... I never take off mine, why should I? it's no secret I'm married
what I do not like at all is having family pictures showing up in my photos so I always fuzz them over
 
I guess I'm a chatty bitch...who knew? *heh*

kittenartist said:
I do not think its tacky at all - definitely leave them on. I think its really beautiful, which is why they always catch my eye. Makes me wish my guy who hop to it with the giving to me the engagment ring I know he bought...

Oh, and he wants to know if you have seen/hear "The Mississippi Squirrel Revival" by Ray Stevens...?

And thank you for making such wonderful examples. I was showing him some of your posts and that opened up the discussion a lot more. I think seeing all the humor you put into it really helped. You offer so much more than just naked goodness.
We even made a list of picture ideas we would like to do now... next stop, buy a camera :cathappy:

One thing women don't understand is that the giving of an engagement ring is based on the internal pressure of the male. You see you have to increase his pressure (this is done by lightly blowing on his...um...valve) until a ring pops out of his mouth. It's just that easy. Once you're married the same tactic can work to get new pieces of jewlery. Don't tell him I told you though, it's a guy secret *shhhhhh*

Well based on you and Ran's input I guess the choice is clear. Thanks for the input. One really never knows unless they ask.

And yes, I'm familiar with the "Mississippi Squirrel Revival" along with a number of other songs such as "The Streak", "Ned Nostril and the South Seas Paradise, put your blues on ice, cheap as twice the price, band", "It's me again Margaret", "The Pirates of Penzance (sp?)", "Fred" and who can forget "Take your tongue out of my mouth because I'm kissing you good-bye" just to mention a few off the top of my head. *Heh*. However, I can't seem to find any of his CD's any more. You don't happen to know where I could find a complete set do you?

You know, it really is surprising, I always assumed folks that posted pics of themselves on the internet were ucky sexual deviants. Well, I wasn't wrong, they are, but in that fluffy yummy way. *grin*.

Sincerely, once you get to know folks on Lit you realize they are just normal people who are exploring themselves and their sexuality. To be honest, I've found more genuine and honest people here than I have anywhere else including the various "religious" groups I've encountered (well except the Pagans and the Wiccans). And before anyone says I've just not encountered the "right" groups let me say this, I'd rather not, but thank you for asking. *putting soap box away* *oop...dragging out soap box* That wasn't intended as a slam...I'm sincerely just not interested personally...please feel free to believe in whatever you want...*putting soap boxy away again*

It's fantastic that you've opened the lines of communication. The one thing a relationship can't live without is clear honest and open communication even if you don't always agree. Please be sure to drop us a line once you start your thread. I promise to hurry over and ogle immediately. I'll even bring my nuts for snackage....

Okay, I've said enough for 9 posts. *Heh* Thanks for the nice words!
 
Where's Waldo?

ran57gr said:
eeewwww... *shudders* :D :D

hmm... I love my breasts being played with over the clothes, such a tantalising feeling, anticipation for direct skin contact building up more and more... ;)

oh, about the rings... I never take off mine, why should I? it's no secret I'm married
what I do not like at all is having family pictures showing up in my photos so I always fuzz them over

LOL...I guess the eyeless squirrel images were a bit over the top. Sorry. *grin*

Yeah, I feel the same way about our rings *keep your eyes open in the next post...wink*.

As far as family pics...we only have one that's hanging up on the wall. All the rest are in albums and neatly stowed away. But your point is valid...I like to peek at the backgrounds of pics and see what's scattered about. You never know what you'll find. Heh. Am I the only one that does that?

Maybe we should do a "Where's Waldo" theme for a set, but with the squirrel hidden in the background? Hmmmmmm....
 
Oh, we had fun alright!

enjoyingitall said:
What fun to see you both in these...looks like lots of fun in the squirrel house that night. :)

Oh man...these are actually from about 3 nights...*laugh*... so yeah, I guess you could say we had fun....

I normally don't post pics along with replies, but I thought your note was an excellent lead in. *grin*

1. *grin*
2. OMG! It's falling...RUUUUUN!
3. Just a kiss
 
*Waving* Hi, Mr Squirrel. I will look at your sexy pics as soon as I can :kiss:
 
Thanks for the sharing of the guy secret... I shall keep that in mind. Though, giving him the innocent eyes coupled with a sweet little purr generally gets me anything I want :cattail:
I am not sure where to get Ray Stevens cds... but, you know, the internet is used for more than just naked fun. Shocking, I know, but you can use it to find things you want - try www.bestmusicbuys.com. We actually have a couple videos of his... the boy picked them up years ago when he went to see him in Branson.
Anyways. Thanks for the help. We are going camera shopping tonight - I will be sure to let you know as soon as we having anything to share.
Oh, and before I forget the reason I came here in the first place - love the first picture, the second is great too. Ok, they are all great, but I really enjoy the mix of sexy and love.

*is a pagan*
 
Please buy a camera soon...*grin*

kittenartist said:
Thanks for the sharing of the guy secret... I shall keep that in mind. Though, giving him the innocent eyes coupled with a sweet little purr generally gets me anything I want :cattail:
I am not sure where to get Ray Stevens cds... but, you know, the internet is used for more than just naked fun. Shocking, I know, but you can use it to find things you want - try www.bestmusicbuys.com. We actually have a couple videos of his... the boy picked them up years ago when he went to see him in Branson.
Anyways. Thanks for the help. We are going camera shopping tonight - I will be sure to let you know as soon as we having anything to share.
Oh, and before I forget the reason I came here in the first place - love the first picture, the second is great too. Ok, they are all great, but I really enjoy the mix of sexy and love.

*is a pagan*

Hey, now...the innocent eyes and purr are considered cheating...no man with a heart can resist those. I don't know what guy let that secret slip but he should be hung for treason.

I've looked for RS's music on line, but it looks like it's all discontinued...I guess I'll eventually have to just start scouring record stores...kind of like a scavenger hunt.

By the way, this is the camera I REALLY want...heh. Its got a rotating lens body so you can point it at you and see yourself in the screen at the same time. I can only imagine it would help!

Thanks for the note about the pics. *grin* I'm restraining myself from posting all 65'ish all at once, but it's dang hard...er...difficult even.

kittenartist said:
<snip>
*is a pagan*

Heh, I have a number of friends that are. Isn't it odd that I find them to be some of the most normal people I know?
 
She LIVES!

DevineDD said:
*Waving* Hi, Mr Squirrel. I will look at your sexy pics as soon as I can :kiss:

She's alive! Yay. *smooch* You are so sweet to drop by. Thanks beautiful!
 
meat_squirrel said:
Um...yeah...neither actually. I'd rather listen to Night Ranger: Sister Christian again...and again...and again....(repeat ad infinitum).


Hehehehehehe goodness oh my! :) Well, how can any one deny Sister Christian and your manhood? Huh? Defintely showing that bad squirrel side of you! :catroar:

I have some major catching up to... so when I climb back into my own treehouse and catch up on the ramblings and pictures... I'm giddy with excitement!

Many kisses to you and MS Squirrel. :kiss: :heart:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sister Christian and Squirrel Muzzles

ThatGirl66 said:
Hehehehehehe goodness oh my! :) Well, how can any one deny Sister Christian and your manhood? Huh? Defintely showing that bad squirrel side of you! :catroar:

I have some major catching up to... so when I climb back into my own treehouse and catch up on the ramblings and pictures... I'm giddy with excitement!

Many kisses to you and MS Squirrel. :kiss: :heart:

You know...I've asked a number of folks about "Sister Chirstian" and pretty much everyone agrees...it can be easily denied. My manhood though? I tried denying it once...it bit me on the wrist and refused to co-operate. I eventually had to put a muzzle on it. You have any idea how hard it is to muzzle a feral squirrel? Sheesh...leeeeeeetle tiny buckles.

If you go to your treehouse give me call...I have these panties full of acorns that I'd love to share with you.
 
Friendship Checks

DevineDD said:
Your welcome, Sexy :kiss:

*looking around* You gotta be kidding? Really?

I mean MsMS says that but I always assumed it was cause she was required by law.

*thinking...which is hard being a squirrel of very little brain*

Oh, now I get it, my mother's writing friendship checks again isn't she? C'mon you can tell me....*grin*
 
meat_squirrel said:
*looking around* You gotta be kidding? Really?

I mean MsMS says that but I always assumed it was cause she was required by law.

*thinking...which is hard being a squirrel of very little brain*

Oh, now I get it, my mother's writing friendship checks again isn't she? C'mon you can tell me....*grin*

Damn it!!! Don't tell her...it was only 5.00 anyway *wink*
 
TandG said:
DD.....funny meeting you here. LOL

haha, this is a great thread. Funny reading and great pix, you will love it here. I do!
 
No guy told me the secret - I figured that one out all on my own. And I use it very sparingly... I have only empty his entire bank account twice!

Scavanger hunts can be fun. Good luck finding them. Towerrecords.com has a few, but they are labeled "Low Stock" - but so long as there is not a huge RS rush you could probably snag them.

I love that camera! I know whats going on my Christmas list... or, eh... Christmas isn't the most pagan of holidays... Super Day O' Presents list. Thats better.
I do not know about pagans being terribly normal.... but then, I think normal is a myth.

65ish more pictures? Excellent.
 
Promise!

DevineDD said:
Damn it!!! Don't tell her...it was only 5.00 anyway *wink*

*crossing heart with a 5 point star* I promise not to tell. *Laugh* She's always been kind of cheap...which is actually good because it keeps her influence from spreading as her minions are easily subjugated with promises of fresh warm waffles and sugar-free syrup.
 
The square root of normal times the lbs of gifts on the Super Day O' Presents

kittenartist said:
No guy told me the secret - I figured that one out all on my own. And I use it very sparingly... I have only empty his entire bank account twice!

Scavanger hunts can be fun. Good luck finding them. Towerrecords.com has a few, but they are labeled "Low Stock" - but so long as there is not a huge RS rush you could probably snag them.

I love that camera! I know whats going on my Christmas list... or, eh... Christmas isn't the most pagan of holidays... Super Day O' Presents list. Thats better.
I do not know about pagans being terribly normal.... but then, I think normal is a myth.

65ish more pictures? Excellent.

Only twice!? Wow. You must be in luv! *grin*

Heh. Yeah, this could end up being bad...you see...I have this trouble with fixations. Now I'm going to be looking for the albums as if they were the holy grail. Sheesh. I guess I'll just add them to my list of things to get.

I LOVE your holiday! Happy early Super Day O' Presents! Or is it Merry Super Day O' Presents? But please be kidding that you won't have a camera until Christmas!!! I don't wanna wait that long...*waaaa...* Note: Pathetic attempt at sympathy through annoyance *...aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!"

Did I say normal and leave it standing around by itself? I hate it when I leave him naked like that. What I MEANT to say was normal as in not deviating from my perception of the world by more than one standard deviation. Sorry.
 
What's what?

DevineDD said:
haha, this is a great thread. Funny reading and great pix, you will love it here. I do!

*laugh* *blush* Thanks DD!

Hey, is it just me or did you bring a friend? *please have brought a friend, please have brought a friend....*
 
No, not weird....

kittenartist said:
Since you asked, yes, I had a thought: eiffel tower. Thats a weird thought... but I do tend to be weird.
Once again I find myself noticing a wedding ring. Maybe its just because they sparkle, who knows?
Its lovely to see MsMS involved (gorgeous by the way). I have been trying to convince my other half that sharing pictures of each of us would be a good thing - I think I shall use the two of you as an example, if you don't mind.

No, KA...Not weird. I thought the same thing. Oh, wait, maybe I'm weird...!

It was fun taking the pics. Glad to see you enjoyed them.

~MsMS~
 
ran57gr said:
gee... considering the squirrel's furriness in the previous set, somebody has performed masterful shaving ;)

what a pleasure seeing Ms MS joining in... and I agree on that top, sometimes the most simple garment can be very very sexy!

Why, yes he has! MS does a great job shaving....very precise too.

I'm having fun w/ the pictures... MS is a great subject to photograph!
 
ThatGirl66 said:
Hehehehehehe goodness oh my! :) Well, how can any one deny Sister Christian and your manhood? Huh? Defintely showing that bad squirrel side of you! :catroar:

I have some major catching up to... so when I climb back into my own treehouse and catch up on the ramblings and pictures... I'm giddy with excitement!

Many kisses to you and MS Squirrel. :kiss: :heart:

Good evening TG! Hope you had a good day... :) ...
 
meat_squirrel said:
I LOVE your holiday! Happy early Super Day O' Presents! Or is it Merry Super Day O' Presents? But please be kidding that you won't have a camera until Christmas!!! I don't wanna wait that long...*waaaa...* Note: Pathetic attempt at sympathy through annoyance *...aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!".

I think Happy Super Day O' Presents works. But I will not be waiting until then for a camera, just until then for a really nice expensive camera. We will be getting a passable one for now, and in the very near future.

MS_M_Squirrel said:
No, KA...Not weird. I thought the same thing. Oh, wait, maybe I'm weird...!

It was fun taking the pics. Glad to see you enjoyed them.

~MsMS~

Glad it wasn't just me that thought that - we can be weird together, its fun.
 
Back
Top