Things that shouldn't be heard...

hearing a couple going at it behind you, and you trying not to turn around much less explaining to your kids what is happening, lol.

Stopping by your boyfriend's house unannounced.......................
a lot depends on what kinds of noises they make - murmurs are ok, groans and loud moans are not - squishy noises probably ok if not accompanied by moans and sighs
 
Loud gutteral moans coming from behind the podium as the pastor gives the sermon at church.
 
Hey Sally stop giving me a blow job I'm trying to give a sermon here.


Your sister walking in on you...
 
I'm sorry sir/ma'am we are freezing all your accounts and seizing all your assets.

On the phone to your parents....
 
I'm sorry sir/ma'am we are freezing all your accounts and seizing all your assets.

On the phone to your parents....

Hey honey, no it's not a great time right now we're marrying your sister to dad again.

When in the proctologists
 
Now bend over *finger up the bum* now say ahhh. *doctor forgot to change glove*

Parent Teacher conference for a first grader
 
Now bend over *finger up the bum* now say ahhh. *doctor forgot to change glove*

Parent Teacher conference for a first grader

I really like Johnny, actually a lot, he's very special to me... you know in, well that way... he says you'd be liberal minded about this...

While at a parent's funeral.
 
I'll really miss fucking their brains out while the spouse isn't around.

The conductor on a train
 
Doctor when he delivers your child.[/QUOTE]

Why did you come to me? I'm not a vet.

Tatto artist when gettin a tattoo.
 
aww fuck is it AE or EA? *say ea* fuck I put AE I hope that's okay
Also: Oh Shit I fell asleep there for a second

The doctor giving you stitches
 
Well I'm sad to say it folks today you all are going to die. THAT'S RIGHT YOU HEARD ME BITCHES! I'm going to kill every last one of you.

A policeman writing you a ticket (as if that isn't bad enough!)
 
I'm sorry it says the policy was canceled at your request

While watching the local news.
 
Last edited:
That woman being dragged out of the brothel by the police... is that Gran?

Turning up for a blind date.

The last time I did this I ended up with a restraining order...


When starting an early morning meeting.
 
I'm horny and I didn't have time to finish myself off this morning, anyone mind if I do it now?

When boarding a long haul flight.

Apologies for the delay but the pilot hasn't finished his vodka yet and he always needs a couple to calm the nerves of take off...

When being stopped by the police.
 
Back
Top