today i am .......

Chantilyvamp said:
the one who needs to run far far away

I'm far far away if you need someplace to crash. :rose:



Today I am... in a very mixed mood but I don't have a clue why.
 
Today I am the guy who fell asleep for two hours shortly after lunch, and is still very very sleepy for seemingly no reason.

*yawn*
 
hot and sweaty after lifting too many pc's and monitors
excited about a new linux distribution for education
happy to be helping a college student get ready for classes
tired after a larger than normal lunch
wishing I could hug and comfort 5 or 6 people
 
sore as everything from having shovelled so many stones, but feeling better cos I shovelled so many stones
 
Today I am drifting and searching for direction... and extremely grateful for my wonderful friends.
 
... just a guy who "doesn't understand" just because I don't agree, same as yesterday.

... just a guy who wishes everyone would just say what they really mean instead of trying to save someones feelings, same as yesterday.

... just a guy who still doesn't believe in love, same as yesterday.

... just a guy, same as yesterday.
 
Today I am going to wish upon a star
...be more positive or at least try
...not going to cry one single tear
...try to have more patience with things i cant change
...make plans
 
I am supremely satisfied with my life right now.

A month ago it was utter shit--now it's golden.

The whims of fate hold us all in their grip, but stones do turn to diamonds on occasion.

I'm enjoying it as long as it lasts.

Tomorrow will take care of itself. :D
 
Today I am making the most of it..looking at a glass half full, instead of half empty..(I know...corny but..hey) :rose:
 
femininity said:
today i am going rollercoastering!!!!! :nana: :D :nana:
have fun sweet :kiss:

today i am chilling out....while finishing a detailed email to a very sexy woman...and working on a story that I hope to finish this weekend. :nana:
 
Today I am amused and curious. :)

Amused by the video of that "I am cereal" proofreading essay that was circulating recently:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjhOBiSk8Gg

Curious about my horoscope:
Aries
Your love life is about to take a positive turn, thanks to your overwhelmingly good energy. Whether you're currently single, happily partnered or on the rocks, expect a positive change today.
 
Today I am sad for being selfish...
Because in my happiness I forgot about someone else's sorrow.
 
Today i am the chick who slept comfortably, and is going back to bed for a little bit to bask in warmth...

I am also the chick who has some smile left in me from last night, which considering stuff, is a wonderful position to be in.
 
today I am the chick whos being ultra domestic... *giggles* I'd suggest everyone running away quickly before you get roped in to help :devil:

I'm also the chick who got 7 lbs to many cooking apples so now have to figure out what to do with the rest of them :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top