today i am .......

The chick who feels like she's been drugged and can't snap out of it. Now I'm starting to wonder if I took something by accident last night. :confused:
 
Today I am . . . an idiot who will lose and always knew it, but didn't want to believe it.
Today I am . . . the woman who will never be good enough for anyone.
Today I am . . . tired of caring, hoping, wanting to be important and to be first.
Today I am . . . the woman who wants to quit.
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Today I am . . . an idiot who will lose and always knew it, but didn't want to believe it.
Today I am . . . the woman who will never be good enough for anyone.
Today I am . . . tired of caring, hoping, wanting to be important and to be first.
Today I am . . . the woman who wants to quit.
:rose:
 
Red - :rose:

You impressed the hell out of me. With your wonderful laugh and your sweet demeanor (which hides a truly lustful and naughty girl) not to mention your incredible writing skills? Toss in the hard work you continue to do for your health and I was humbled.

Today I am realizing how lucky I am to have met everyone in Chicago last March. And how I'm looking forward to Chicago 2.
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Today I am . . . an idiot who will lose and always knew it, but didn't want to believe it.
Today I am . . . the woman who will never be good enough for anyone.
Today I am . . . tired of caring, hoping, wanting to be important and to be first.
Today I am . . . the woman who wants to quit.
today i am...
the chick giving *hugs* to Red and telling her never give up :rose:
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Today I am . . . an idiot who will lose and always knew it, but didn't want to believe it.
Today I am . . . the woman who will never be good enough for anyone.
Today I am . . . tired of caring, hoping, wanting to be important and to be first.
Today I am . . . the woman who wants to quit.
You my darling deserve some tlc... :kiss: :rose: :heart: You are a wonderful person and anyone who begs to differ is a complete ass. In my honest opinion, most men/women arent good enough for you because you deserve the best :kiss:
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Today I am . . . an idiot who will lose and always knew it, but didn't want to believe it.
Today I am . . . the woman who will never be good enough for anyone.
Today I am . . . tired of caring, hoping, wanting to be important and to be first.
Today I am . . . the woman who wants to quit.

Red, I haven't had many conversations with you, but whichever I have had, I know you deserve nothing but the best in each and everything.
This is my reply to your following post. :rose:

Even if you start believing this, I still refuse to.
Wrong... So, very, wrong.
If you're anything less than important for anyone, he/she doesn't deserve you.
I would want you to still continue.
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Today I am . . . an idiot who will lose and always knew it, but didn't want to believe it.
Today I am . . . the woman who will never be good enough for anyone.
Today I am . . . tired of caring, hoping, wanting to be important and to be first.
Today I am . . . the woman who wants to quit.

Aww, you aren't any of those. Well, maybe the last one, but that doesn't mean that you should.

Today, I am the dude who feels icky and needs a shower.
 
today i am shattered from the amount of inside rainy day games it has taken to keep the little caged one happy since she can't go outside.
 
Today I am on the verge or getting headache, but it isn't quite materializing...
 
Back
Top