Today I .........

Today I want to say HI to all who come here.

Today I'm having a set back day & it worries me to see my lady worry about me as it is the last thing I wanted when we got together.


{{{{{{{{{{{{BANDIT:heart: }}}}}}}}}}}}
 
Today I hope tomorrow is better for you Gil.........don't worry about Bandit, it's second nature to worry about the ones we love. :rose:
 
Saoirse said:
Today it is nice to see Cate.... ! :rose:

Today it is nice to see:

Sao's new av

Cate - it is always nice to see her sorry I missed her yesterday, hopefully I will speak to her today

DGO as always is my link between English time and American Time as she is always there for me

Kiss - a:kiss: for her


To all the other todayers - hi
 
Today I'm home alone......... and off to eat the rosemary chicken by myself. I think some wine will wash it down well. :D
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today it is nice to see:

Sao's new av

Cate - it is always nice to see her sorry I missed her yesterday, hopefully I will speak to her today

DGO as always is my link between English time and American Time as she is always there for me

Kiss - a:kiss: for her


To all the other todayers - hi

Today you'll get an extra lick.
 
Today I say good morning to all my friends.....and tonight I am going to see Air Supply in concert (I am an incurable romantic!!)!!!! :p
 
done_got_old said:
Today I missed someone by seconds.......I'm now somber.

Today I say good morning to a lovely lady :rose: :kiss: :heart: .

And, of course to all the todayers. I hope all have a great day :)
 
Today I hope that all the todayers have a better day than yesterday!

Today I hope that Sao enjoys the concert tonight

Today I hope that Gil is feeling better and Bandit won't worry as much.

Today I hope Noor has a better day

Today I am glad that even all she went through that Nikki was able to have a good day yesterday and today will be better.

Today I would like to give special hugs to all the special ppl who post here. ((((((((((((Todayers)))))))))))):kiss:
 
Today I found a book I had been looking for for ages, and a Lit friend has another on her book site, so I will be a very happy bunny for a few weeks with my nose in a good book :D And next week another friend is lending me some Anne Rice books......happy happy joy joy!

Today I give thanks for the support of my friends here.....I do worry about Gil, and he knows it! But it's only cos I love him so much....:heart:
 
Bandit58 said:
Today I found a book I had been looking for for ages, and a Lit friend has another on her book site, so I will be a very happy bunny for a few weeks with my nose in a good book :D And next week another friend is lending me some Anne Rice books......happy happy joy joy!

Today I give thanks for the support of my friends here.....I do worry about Gil, and he knows it! But it's only cos I love him so much....:heart:

Today I tell Bandit glad that you found the books and going to be keeping yourself busy for a bit. Give Gil our love and hope he gets better real soon. :rose:
 
Today I am not late to work, yet :)

Thanks toni.

Thinking of you Gil, hope it is a minor setback.
 
Today I say hello to you all.


Kiss - I'm sorry I missed you again..... soon I hope we will catch up.:rose:

Gil - hope you rest well tonight - and Bandit - peacefull rest to you as well. I know its difficult on both of you. :rose:

Hi Wanderer - glad you're back - will look for you soon.

Hi MT - the golf is on TNT!!! More SF! :kiss:

{{{ Toni }}} - how are you today?

Hello to Noor - always busy you are!

Hi to Tony and DGO - sorry I missed you two as well.

Hi Sao - have a great time tonight!

Hope I didn't miss anyone - my error and I'm sorry if I did.

:kiss:
 
Last edited:
Nikkitta said:
Today i went int omy work to visit a few of my friends and patients , today i had a small caraccitend , today i messed up my back a bit more i think ,yet today im still in good spirits
Today I say I'm glad you were not seriously injured Nikki - :rose:
 
Cathleen said:
Today I say hello to you all.


Kiss - I'm sorry I missed you again..... soon I hope we will catch up.:rose:

Gil - hope you rest well tonight - and Bandit - peacefull rest to you as well. I know its difficult on both of you. :rose:

Hi Wanderer - glad you're back - will look for you soon.

Hi MT - the golf is on TNT!!! More SF! :kiss:

{{{ Toni }}} - how are you today?

Hello to Noor - always busy you are!

Hi to Tony and DGO - sorry I missed you two as well.

Hi Sao - have a great time tonight!

Hope I didn't miss anyone - my error and I'm sorry if I did.

:kiss:

Today Cate I am hanging in there! Thanks for asking. (((((((((Cate)))))))))
 
Back
Top