Today I .........

tonitits said:
Today Cate I am hanging in there! Thanks for asking. (((((((((Cate)))))))))
Today I am glad you are Toni - some extra care for you today! :rose:
 
Mystical Knight said:
Today I think I over done it at the gym :rolleyes: :D
Today I think your AV of that little kitty is so cute! I have one that does the same thing - well she is an adult now - and when I see her doing that I just smile.

MK - how was 11th night???? I'm glad you survived!
;)
 
Cathleen said:
Today I think your AV of that little kitty is so cute! I have one that does the same thing - well she is an adult now - and when I see her doing that I just smile.

MK - how was 11th night???? I'm glad you survived!
;)


Today I'm happy to see you cate :kiss:


The 11th night was a laugh ty :D
 
Mystical Knight said:
Today I'm happy to see you cate :kiss:


The 11th night was a laugh ty :D
Today I am glad you enjoyed the celebrations ~ I was thinking of you and wondering just how you would be feeling after the party! Glad you made it - to live another "today".;)
 
TODAY....I will see someone very dear to me with cancer and hold them...:heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Cathleen said:
Today I am glad you enjoyed the celebrations ~ I was thinking of you and wondering just how you would be feeling after the party! Glad you made it - to live another "today".;)


Today I can truely say your a lovely lady cate :kiss: :rose:
 
1sexylady said:
TODAY....I will see someone very dear to me with cancer and hold them...:heart: :kiss: :rose:
Today I wish you well with your visit. You are obviously a good friend. :rose:
 
Nikkitta said:
Today i say hi Cate :rose: and of course hello everyone else
Today I say hello to you too Nicki - and I am not sure if I mentioned that I really like this AV you have now - its very pretty.
:rose:
 
Cathleen said:
Today I say hello to you too Nicki - and I am not sure if I mentioned that I really like this AV you have now - its very pretty.
:rose:


Today i say awwww thanks cate i think i will stick with this one i like it alot ,plus the fact that i dont have a whole collection like you do lol
 
Nikkitta said:
Today i say awwww thanks cate i think i will stick with this one i like it alot ,plus the fact that i dont have a whole collection like you do lol
Today I will mention that I have good luck with a site called artmam.com if you like art. ;)
 
Cathleen said:
Today I will mention that I have good luck with a site called artmam.com if you like art. ;)


Today i whisper that happens to be one of my favorites too ;)
 
Today I hope that ya'll all have a wonderful evening. Hopefully I will see ya tomorrow.
 
Today I'm thrilled that there's a warm breeze and the sun is shining.......though it makes it harder to do housework. :rolleyes:
 
computers, arrrgh

Today will be my first post in a couple of days--for an addict that's forever. Darn computer keeps disconnecting me!

Hi all my fellow todayers--I've sure missed each of you even if we dont' post directly towards each other.
 
TODAY I had a weird night as waking at around 3am I disturbed my lady & we started talking & my mind had these weird ideas flooding in, I don't know if it's my meds,lack of sleep or the pot I smoke to help my insomnia but I had visions of buying a skeleton to put on our new balcony furniture & dressing him/her up for holiday themes like easter,xmas etc as well as weather with bikini or beanie & scarf, bunny ears for easter & the santa suit etc or even the Aussie thongs,footy shorts & blue work singlet with terry towling hat.
 
Gil_T2 said:
TODAY I had a weird night as waking at around 3am I disturbed my lady & we started talking & my mind had these weird ideas flooding in, I don't know if it's my meds,lack of sleep or the pot I smoke to help my insomnia but I had visions of buying a skeleton to put on our new balcony furniture & dressing him/her up for holiday themes like easter,xmas etc as well as weather with bikini or beanie & scarf, bunny ears for easter & the santa suit etc or even the Aussie thongs,footy shorts & blue work singlet with terry towling hat.
{{{Gil}}} It could be the meds... But then again, I loved the dream. I think it would be a riot to have the skeleton on the porch! How fun to leave the neighbors wondering!

But I'm certifiably weird anyway :D

Hugs to both of you :rose:



Today, I smiled when I said something that needed to be said.
 
Arden said:
{{{Gil}}} It could be the meds... But then again, I loved the dream. I think it would be a riot to have the skeleton on the porch! How fun to leave the neighbors wondering!

But I'm certifiably weird anyway :D

Hugs to both of you :rose:



Today, I smiled when I said something that needed to be said.

TODAY I'm happy to recieve a post from {{{{{{ARDEN}}}}}} one of the loverly LIT ladies.:rose: & definately not that weird either.:kiss:
 
Today I am having a nice day with my hubby, going to visit my uncle in hospital and then going out to dinner tonight with one of my favourite people in the whole world!!! :D

Oh... and Today I am hoarse from all the screaming and singing I did last night at Air Supply!!! :rolleyes:
 
Saoirse said:
Today I am having a nice day with my hubby, going to visit my uncle in hospital and then going out to dinner tonight with one of my favourite people in the whole world!!! :D

Oh... and Today I am hoarse from all the screaming and singing I did last night at Air Supply!!! :rolleyes:

Today I imagine that Sao's voice sounds very sexy:)
 
Back
Top