Today I .........

Kiss Me First said:
Today I think it's appalling that Cate has gone back to bed. It's bloody 7am in Boston...... stay up and help me greet Santa! He's less than two hours away you know. :D
Today can't you take ONE DAY off of bossing me around..... you know on Boxing Day I get to boss you around!

Merry Christmas my friend...... you are as excited as the little Kissettes aren't you? :D
 
Cathleen said:
Today can't you take ONE DAY off of bossing me around..... you know on Boxing Day I get to boss you around!

Merry Christmas my friend...... you are as excited as the little Kissettes aren't you? :D

Today I'm bouncing off the walls because now it's CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back Cate. :kiss:
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today I'm bouncing off the walls because now it's CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back Cate. :kiss:
Merry Christmas Kiss ~ honest to goodness you are Queen of the Queensland Christmas!!:kiss:
 
Today I should probably bounce off to bed, since the little Kisses will be up bright and early. Wait til you see how high I am tomorrow. lol Goodnight Cate :kiss:
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today I should probably bounce off to bed, since the little Kisses will be up bright and early. Wait til you see how high I am tomorrow. lol Goodnight Cate :kiss:
Today I wish you a Merry Christmas...... sweet dreams and lots of fun tomorrow. G'night Kiss :kiss:
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today I'm bouncing off the walls because now it's CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back Cate. :kiss:

Today, I wish all the KISSES' al wonderful X-mas day in anticipation of passing into my zone of Christmas!!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!
 
... had a session with Bill. Some tears, some talking, some lessons, some perspective, and always hope.
 
Darkknight2010 said:
... had a session with Bill. Some tears, some talking, some lessons, some perspective, and always hope.

there's always hope, my friend.
always

:kiss: :rose:
 
Today I rescued two poor dogs that were abandoned on the side of the highway. They were starving and half frozen.

Now they are bathed, warm and fed. If only had a place to keep them. This is really not a good time.

Anybody need a dog???
 
dcraz said:
Today I rescued two poor dogs that were abandoned on the side of the highway. They were starving and half frozen.

Now they are bathed, warm and fed. If only had a place to keep them. This is really not a good time.

Anybody need a dog???

Bless your heart for doing that. :)
 
Today I will go to church :)


....hopefully I won't get hit with a bolt of lightning :eek:
 
Finally!

babydoll2u said:
Today I want to let everyone know......

I brought my son home from Ohio with me yesterday.
We are together again, for good!

THANK YOU to everyone for your prayers, love and support.
You will NEVER know how much you have meant to me!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ friends}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Wonderful!!!
 
dcraz said:
Today I rescued two poor dogs that were abandoned on the side of the highway. They were starving and half frozen.

Now they are bathed, warm and fed. If only had a place to keep them. This is really not a good time.

Anybody need a dog???

you're a warm, caring person, my friend.
I really wish I could take one of them... you know I would in a heartbeat.

Good to see you here again

:kiss:es
Peggy
 
Today I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Especially Gretchen - I miss you.
 
Back
Top