Today I .........

Today I shall watch football and movies and eat leftovers and watch my ASS get bigger and bigger :D

...diet starts in one week ;)
 
... get ready for the work week. Engines to power, turbines to speed... (Your a major Batman fan if you know where this quote is from. chuckle.)
 
Today I NEED to find something to do with the two abandoned dogs we rescued on Christmas Eve.

I have no way to keep them right now!!!!
 
dcraz said:
Today I NEED to find something to do with the two abandoned dogs we rescued on Christmas Eve.

I have no way to keep them right now!!!!


Today I SO wish I could help!
 
Today I want to curl up and do nothing but watch movies..

But today I have to go out and do the family thing.
 
Today I plan on going to the bookstore and using a gift card for a couple of calendars and peruse a few books.
 
Denae said:
Today I plan on going to the bookstore and using a gift card for a couple of calendars and peruse a few books.

Today you should know that I gave a couple of gift cards to bookstores. I also bought myself a desk calendar while I was there.
 
Today if they're anything like me, the receivers of your giftcards are pretty darn happy. Other than the computer from my mom, this is my favorite gift. Ohh, I might buy a couple of pretty bookmarkers too-something I don't waste my own money on.
 
Denae said:
Today if they're anything like me, the receivers of your giftcards are pretty darn happy. Other than the computer from my mom, this is my favorite gift. Ohh, I might buy a couple of pretty bookmarkers too-something I don't waste my own money on.

Today you should make your own bookmarks using your new computer. (I'm not sure where I got my bookmark stock, but most likely it was from www.paperdirect.com.)
 
Today DGO has given me great advice, now if she could teach me how to be artistic I'd be set.

Thanks for the link--I see some great stuff there.:rose:
 
Denae said:
Today DGO has given me great advice, now if she could teach me how to be artistic I'd be set.

Thanks for the link--I see some great stuff there.:rose:

Today I can only help you bring out the artistic side of you. I have my kids make bookmarks; they have to select a favorite quote from Shakespeare and translate it to their slang; use a quote from their favorite author, use a chracter attribute that defines them and finally they get to design their own.
 
Today I realized some basic truths about myself and others and I'm OK with it.

There really is nothing wrong with just being yourself.:)
 
charmed1 said:
Today I realized some basic truths about myself and others and I'm OK with it.

There really is nothing wrong with just being yourself.:)

Correct you are my dear. There is nothing wrong with being yourself.

Remember, every night when you go to bed, you are the one you will sleep with.
 
dcraz said:
Correct you are my dear. There is nothing wrong with being yourself.

Remember, every night when you go to bed, you are the one you will sleep with.

It's so much easier to sleep when you are being honest with yourself and true to who you really are.


Today I say Howdy to my fellow Texan. :)
 
charmed1 said:
It's so much easier to sleep when you are being honest with yourself and true to who you really are.


Today I say Howdy to my fellow Texan. :)

From one Texan to another, a hearty howdy right back to you my sweet.

Sleep with yourself, and you will sleep well.
 
Today I gave into my prolonged abstinence from Lit and started posting again......yup, totally fell OFF the wagon on this one!

:rolleyes:
 
Back
Top