Today I .........

Denae said:
Today, that's what makes it so awful. I read something online today that said some city on one of the Hawaiian Islands would have perhaps 3 hours' notice if something of this magnitude hit--that's all fine and good if it's true (same size quake, same distance out, etc.), but 3 hours isn't very much time and these poor people had no chance. I just can't imagine all of the families literally swept away from one another or holding on to a pole with your friend and one loses their grip and is gone. Drowning is such a horrible way to die.

Today I am wondering if I had a 3 hour notice... where would I go? (gazes at a map of Hawaii)
 
Today I noticed on the Playground that when I first looked there were 14 pages and then the next time there were 170 and now we're back to 14. What happened?
 
Denae said:
Today I noticed on the Playground that when I first looked there were 14 pages and then the next time there were 170 and now we're back to 14. What happened?

Today you were taken to the twilight zone. I'm glad they released you.
 
Denae said:
Today I noticed on the Playground that when I first looked there were 14 pages and then the next time there were 170 and now we're back to 14. What happened?

Today I should probably reassure Denae that it's just a Lit function. Usually the board is shown with the default option down the bottom set as "Show threads from the last 30 days" that usually displays 14 or so pages of threads. You must have got it to select the "show threads from the beginning" option instead, that's where the 170 pages comes from. :D
 
Today I say hello to all the Todayers and you should know I didn't make it to work today. I went back to bed instead..
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today I should probably reassure Denae that it's just a Lit function. Usually the board is shown with the default option down the bottom set as "Show threads from the last 30 days" that usually displays 14 or so pages of threads. You must have got it to select the "show threads from the beginning" option instead, that's where the 170 pages comes from. :D

Thanks KMF.
Today, it's not the only weird thing tonight on Lit. I sent a p.m. to someone and when I pressed send, it went back to my p.m. screen w/o going through the usual motions. I wound up sending it twice. So my friend will be bored twice.
haha
 
Denae said:
Thanks KMF.
Today, it's not the only weird thing tonight on Lit. I sent a p.m. to someone and when I pressed send, it went back to my p.m. screen w/o going through the usual motions. I wound up sending it twice. So my friend will be bored twice.
haha

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... wondering if an exorcism is in order....
 
Today I started writing again. It's not good but it's getting close. I'd forgotten how much fun writing can be.
 
charmed1 said:
Today I started writing again. It's not good but it's getting close. I'd forgotten how much fun writing can be.



Today I say good for you. I think the number one rule of writers should be to keep writing. Everything doesn't have to be prize-winning material - just the act of writing itself keeps you honing your craft. :)
 
Today is nearly tomorrow and I've spent the last few hours in a wonderful and engaging chat.
 
Today I say a sleepy good morning to you all from Boston......

Lots of neat news on this thread of late..... :rose:
 
Cathleen said:
Today I say a sleepy good morning to you all from Boston......

Lots of neat news on this thread of late..... :rose:

Today, I wonder if Cate has dug out yet from the recent weather up there??? Also wish all the todayers a good whatever time they are in!!!!!!
 
Today~ I'm going to stay in my pj's all day. I'm not going to do a damn thing. I don't have to work today :nana: oh!..... life is good :cool:
 
Today I'm happy for cymblin - those are fun days! I did it yesterday...

JCB, I am a lucky one, I live in a condo and don't need to dig out most of the time, on occasion I have to dig out around the car to get in but not often! BTW, I hope you found the birthday thread DGO started for you..... Happy Birthday to you and many more! :kiss:
 
Cathleen said:
Today I'm happy for cymblin - those are fun days! I did it yesterday...

JCB, I am a lucky one, I live in a condo and don't need to dig out most of the time, on occasion I have to dig out around the car to get in but not often! BTW, I hope you found the birthday thread DGO started for you..... Happy Birthday to you and many more! :kiss:

Today, I was wondering what she was talking about.... and for better or worse another one come and gone, though I slept through it and thank you belated! :rose:
 
Today I say ouch.. That left a mark and I feel like I could stay in bed for a month.
 
Today I spent the morning in my pajamas... loved it!

and

Today I discovered peach schnapps - yum!
 
Back
Top