Today I .........

glad to here you don't need your brace anymore.


Today I have a feeling I'll be nursing a hangover tomorrow. :eek:

Happy New Year! :cool:
 
Today I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I've used the first 45 minutes of 2005 and now I'm going to go sleep. :D :p
 
Today I say how weird is this weather? It's kinda scarey...Global warming is not good!
 
Today I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you the wrong name DGO. And now that I think about it your party AV is more appropriate for New Years.
 
Nightbird said:
Today I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you the wrong name DGO. And now that I think about it your party AV is more appropriate for New Years.

Today you should know that it wasn't a problem, I just didn't want you to have to type all that in.
 
Today I don't mind typing Done Got Old isn't bad. At least it's easy to spell..

And Today I wonder where Denae is.
 
Nightbird said:
Today I don't mind typing Done Got Old isn't bad. At least it's easy to spell..

And Today I wonder where Denae is.

Today I suspect she's at work or :D at play!
 
I love the weather

Today, we are on the way to 75 and I love it!

Nothing like heading to the lake for New Years Eve in shorts!!!
 
Re: I love the weather

dcraz said:
Today, we are on the way to 75 and I love it!

Nothing like heading to the lake for New Years Eve in shorts!!!

Today I'm jealous!
 
Nightbird said:
Today I don't mind typing Done Got Old isn't bad. At least it's easy to spell..

And Today I wonder where Denae is.

Today, wonder no more, I'm finally up. Making up for lost sleep from the night before. *I've got to realize that I'm not 21 anymore*
 
Denae said:
Today, wonder no more, I'm finally up. Making up for lost sleep from the night before. *I've got to realize that I'm not 21 anymore*

Today Denae is just past 21!
 
Back
Top