Today I .........

jacuzzigal said:
Today I spent the morning in my pajamas... loved it!

and

Today I discovered peach schnapps - yum!

coincidence... I didnt change outta my nightie til after 1 pm and I
love peach schnapps... haven't had any in years tho ;)
 
Today I had a really crappy day. But some special friends made me feel all better. :)
 
babydoll2u said:
coincidence... I didnt change outta my nightie til after 1 pm and I
love peach schnapps... haven't had any in years tho ;)

Happy coincidences! :) I have plenty of peach schnapps and will share if you like Peggy.
 
Today Jacuzzigal brought back fond memories of Peach Schapps. Haven't had it in years either, but might I suggest Peppermint Schnapps in hot cocoa...mmmmmmm
 
Denae said:
Today Jacuzzigal brought back fond memories of Peach Schapps. Haven't had it in years either, but might I suggest Peppermint Schnapps in hot cocoa...mmmmmmm


Oooo that sounds yummy. Thanks for the suggestion, Denae. :)
 
Denae said:
Today Jacuzzigal brought back fond memories of Peach Schapps. Haven't had it in years either, but might I suggest Peppermint Schnapps in hot cocoa...mmmmmmm

aawww maannnnnnnnn does THAT sound good! :rolleyes:
*lickin' my lips* mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm
 
done_got_old said:
Today I must remember to pick up some Schnapps!

Today I'm wondering how that would feel on your next visitor in Lickadick (after you've had some of the tingly concoction).
 
Denae said:
Today I'm wondering how that would feel on your next visitor in Lickadick (after you've had some of the tingly concoction).


Today it might be a bit better than altoids. :D
 
Today I slept in REALLY late (because last night I didn't get any sleep ~ I read a whole book) :D Since my 'timing' is off.....I haven't gotten anything done today! :confused:
 
pleasteasme said:
Today I slept in REALLY late (because last night I didn't get any sleep ~ I read a whole book) :D Since my 'timing' is off.....I haven't gotten anything done today! :confused:


Today I beg to differ.....reading a book is something.
 
done_got_old said:
Today I beg to differ.....reading a book is something.

Today I can tell you I HAVE to finish The Name of the Rose tomorrow or else.
 
done_got_old said:
Today I beg to differ.....reading a book is something.

Wasn't sure if it counted DGO.....since I should have been sleeping when I was reading?
 
Denae said:
Today I'm still getting a kick out of DGO's AV.

Today you should know that I'm going to change that soon. There's no way in the world I could have ever performed that feat!
 
Today I'm so confused. You're no longer the mysterious lady in red; you're now the mysterious lady in pink, no make that blue, no make that green, no make that purple, oh hell I'm dizzy.
 
Denae said:
Today I'm so confused. You're no longer the mysterious lady in red; you're now the mysterious lady in pink, no make that blue, no make that green, no make that purple, oh hell I'm dizzy.

Today you made me laugh! :D
 
Today is the first day I can walk without my brace after I sprained my ankle very badly begin of december.


Today is also the last day in 2004 where I will have spilled my latte all over the table cause I was too darn clumsy.
 
Back
Top