Today I .........

done_got_old said:
Today I'm flabbergasted! I thought Denae was about 22.

no!!

Today, I'm not quite sure how to take that. Do I come across too young and immature?:confused:
 
Re: I love the weather

dcraz said:
Today, we are on the way to 75 and I love it!

Nothing like heading to the lake for New Years Eve in shorts!!!

Hey I just wish I was heading to a LAKE! forget the weather :rolleyes: ;)
 
Denae said:
no!!

Today, I'm not quite sure how to take that. Do I come across too young and immature?:confused:

Today I must say no to both questions. I think it was the mental picture I created when you first joined. I did eventually get conflicting signals, but I ignored them.
 
Today it's okay. I get a lot of conflicting signals from many people on here too. My instincts about people are pretty good, but once in awhile I'm still surprised. No harm done. I sometimes think I don't act my age either.
 
Denae said:
Today it's okay. I get a lot of conflicting signals from many people on here too. My instincts about people are pretty good, but once in awhile I'm still surprised. No harm done. I sometimes think I don't act my age either.

Today I certainly don't want to act my age. :D
 
Today I FINALLY finished the Name of the Rose and I am so upset that I wasted all this time on the damn book.
 
sailorswife22 said:
Today I am pissed off because my printer refuses to print.

I need this document!! AAAAAH!

Today I threw a printer in the trash. Why I kept a broken printer so long is a mystery.
 
done_got_old said:
Today I threw a printer in the trash. Why I kept a broken printer so long is a mystery.

Today I bet you just found it...in the mysterious black hole of items lost by DGO
 
i haved sold 6 cars in three days an delievered two oday. Have two more to go and need to seel three to make a bonus.
 
MysteriousRomantic said:
i haved sold 6 cars in three days an delievered two oday. Have two more to go and need to seel three to make a bonus.

praying you make it sweetie!
 
Today I feel like I am doing better than I deserve

Started the day celebrating New Years with good friends sitting around a camp fire on a cool night. Ended up drinking champagne till 4:30 in the morning!

Slept in till noon waking up with a very slight dull headache. Headed downstairs solo and cooked breakfast tacos for the whole gang.

Now just sitting around watching football and saying hello to all my Lit friends.
 
done_got_old said:
Today I think I smell a resolution! :)

Lol... not quite. Just trying to get back into the swing of things now that I'm not galavanting around the country.

Today I am sitting around watching the first season of CSI that I got for Christmas.
 
Today I started cleaning my office! Out with the 2004 mess, in with the 2005 mess! :D
 
Today I've just been floating around, accomplishing nothing..... so why am I so damn tired? :confused:
 
Today I nearly forgot my godchilds mothers birthday, so now I wait for the dryer to finish drying so that I have clean clothes to go to the party.
 
Today I am going to try to make a roux-based hamburger soup. (many thanks to DGO)
 
sweetgirl666 said:
Today I nearly forgot my godchilds mothers birthday, so now I wait for the dryer to finish drying so that I have clean clothes to go to the party.

Today you really made me laugh.
 
Denae said:
Today I am going to try to make a roux-based hamburger soup. (many thanks to DGO)

Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh... let me know how that comes out. :D

I LOVE gumbo. Got a easy chicken and sausage recipe. For it.
 
Back
Top