Today I .........

Darkknight2010 said:
Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh... let me know how that comes out. :D

I LOVE gumbo. Got a easy chicken and sausage recipe. For it.

Today you should know that I make a great gumbo.
 
Today...I found a gorgeous picture that I though would make a lovely AV for DGO.


Hope she likes it.
 
done_got_old said:
Today you should know that I make a great gumbo.

Cooooooooooool. :) Seafood and the whole works? Um... hate to tell you this, but I do not like okra. :p
 
Today I am still savoring the taste of the deep fried turkey we had yesterday for New Years Day dinner......

plus the standard black-eyed peas and hamhocks, cornbread from scratch, wild rice... my own homemade deep-dish apple crumb pie... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 
~Elizabeth~ said:
Today...I found a gorgeous picture that I though would make a lovely AV for DGO.


Hope she likes it.

Today I thank Elizabeth..........oh to be that young again!
 
Darkknight2010 said:
Cooooooooooool. :) Seafood and the whole works? Um... hate to tell you this, but I do not like okra. :p

Today you should know that okra is in my gumbo, but it doesn't jump out and grab you. Actually I hate boiled okra; except in gumbo.
 
~Elizabeth~ said:
Today I wish you could be. Happy you like it...

Today I don't think I'd like to be young in today's society.......we had free sex when I was in my 20's. Those were fucking good days!

I love the picture. It will appear soon.
 
done_got_old said:
Today you should know that okra is in my gumbo, but it doesn't jump out and grab you. Actually I hate boiled okra; except in gumbo.

Cool. :) I normally HATE celery, but have to have it in soup. :)
 
done_got_old said:
Today I don't think I'd like to be young in today's society.......we had free sex when I was in my 20's. Those were fucking good days!

I love the picture. It will appear soon.

Today I appreciate the sentiment of free sex and fucking good days!!!!!
 
Today, I say hey to all and hope all are well... not that I am avoiding lit., just have been paying dues to real life....
REALITY SUCKS!!!
 
JCBMAN said:
Today, I say hey to all and hope all are well... not that I am avoiding lit., just have been paying dues to real life....
REALITY SUCKS!!!

Today I would have to agree JCB, and sometimes not only does it suck, but it blows too! :D
 
Today I just got woken by a nice, old man who knocked on my door........ to let me know he'd just run over the kitten :(
 
Today I'm wondering if it's ever going to get sunny and warm up, or just stay gray and dismal??
 
Today I found out that one of our 8th grade girls is among the top ten fastest girls in the country! (in her age group) She seems to prissy to run. Looks are deceiving.
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today I just got woken by a nice, old man who knocked on my door........ to let me know he'd just run over the kitten :(


((((((KMF)))))) sorry, sweetie.
 
Back
Top