Today I .........

Today I am at peace... looking forward, not back... excited about the future... knowing I am doing what is right for me and my son.

very few times in my life have I been so sure that I'm heading in the right direction.
;) :rose:
 
Today I have a very sore throat and am a little worried about driving in the weather.
 
Today I'm hoping Night feels better and drives safe in that nasty winter weather. :(
 
babydoll2u said:
today I hope you don't stay that way long SW ;)

Thank you, I hope so too. although, today really isn't looking like it will improve much upon the horrid night I had last night.
 
Today I say hello to Tony, it has been a long time...Also to all the other todayers:)

Today I say I am sick of all this snow all ready!!!! HELL and its only the begining!!!!!:eek: :(
 
Today I say wow I got a lot of snow again. And some freezing rain to boot.

I also say I'm taking a sick day or two because I still don't feel well. Hmmm time to see a doc I think.

Today I also say hello DGO, how are you?
 
Nightbird said:
Today I say wow I got a lot of snow again. And some freezing rain to boot.

I also say I'm taking a sick day or two because I still don't feel well. Hmmm time to see a doc I think.

Today I also say hello DGO, how are you?

Today I say if Night isn't excited about the snow he got in his area, he must be sick. I'd bring you soup if I could. Feel better soon.
 
Back
Top