Today I .........

Today I will clean the litter box.....if I could only find that darn coal shovel :)
 
Today, I think reality finally has come to a close... all this snow has made for a lots of OT, so much that I missed a few days along the way, though before turning in for the day/night or whatever hell I am in at the moment thought would send out a Yawning Hello to all!!!
 
Joey3308 said:
Today I will clean the litter box.....if I could only find that darn coal shovel :)

Today Joey, you scare me once again... must be one awesome sized cat you have. Just remember the old saying, BIG CATs CAN KILL... BUT A LITTLE PUSSY NEVER HURTS!!!
 
JCBMAN said:
Today Joey, you scare me once again... must be one awesome sized cat you have. Just remember the old saying, BIG CATs CAN KILL... BUT A LITTLE PUSSY NEVER HURTS!!!


Wish I had a little puss....all I got is this giant eating, shitting machine that meows constantly....kinda like my ex :D
 
Joey3308 said:
Its mornin there...you should be just wakin up....been a rough night, huh :)

Yes, very rough... and sleep still hasn't found me this morning. I think that maybe my plans for sleep today will have to be put off until tomorrow :(
 
done_got_old said:
Today you should know that the lady in red keeps missing you.

Today I feel the need for a new job because this one keeps me missing you :( .
 
sailorswife22 said:
Today I decided to stop crying... it even worked for a little while. lol.


Today I shoveled lots of snow and now my thing hurts :(
 
Today I'm worried about Joey..

He's been shovelling for two days to clean out his cat's litter box.
 
I'm worried too. It must suck for your thing to hurt.

Today things are just getting more difficult.
 
sailorswife22 said:
I'm worried too. It must suck for your thing to hurt.

Today things are just getting more difficult.


Hey you....think positive....things always get better.....the snow will melt and your problem will just go away...eventually ;)
 
Joey3308 said:
Hey you....think positive....things always get better.....the snow will melt and your problem will just go away...eventually ;)

... I don't have snow. I wish I did.

Today I think I need to let go.
 
Today I will prepare all day for the play-offs to begin this afternoon....then I will enter my football watching room and not come out till Monday :D
 
Joey3308 said:
Today I shoveled lots of snow and now my thing hurts :(

Today I'm not sure why Joey shoveled with his thing. Unless he was trying to numb it for some reason.:confused:
 
Back
Top