Today I .........

Today I went to IKEA for the first time ever. I don't see what the big deal is.
 
Today I took another huge step towards a better future

I wonder why such steps sometimes have to hurt so much :confused:
 
babydoll2u said:
Today I took another huge step towards a better future

I wonder why such steps sometimes have to hurt so much :confused:


I know what you mean, Peggy. Sometimes the things that are the best for us are overwhelming or painful or difficult. Going through something like that now myself.... hang in there. You're not alone. ((((((((((((((((((((Peggy)))))))))))))))))))))
 
at me?

Today shouldn't you be laughing at Joey--he's the major shoveler here.
 
jacuzzigal said:
I know what you mean, Peggy. Sometimes the things that are the best for us are overwhelming or painful or difficult. Going through something like that now myself.... hang in there. You're not alone. ((((((((((((((((((((Peggy)))))))))))))))))))))

peggy they hiurt because we grow from them. If you want to read a wonderful book. Pick up "the Present" by spencer johnson. It can be read in a few hours. And it makes so much sense. MAde so much sense to me christmas day when I wanted the pain to end. I am still here becasuee of that book.
 
babydoll2u said:
Today I took another huge step towards a better future

I wonder why such steps sometimes have to hurt so much :confused:

Today I often say the same thing, but then I try to remember as you do the uncomfortable, it becomes comfortable
 
Today I think your right Denae.. But I would never have thouht of him shovelling with his thingie unless you had thought of it.
 
MysteriousRomantic said:
drove by an IKEA in chicago this morning or afternoon. Today os still a blur

today, the blur would have been worse had you gone in the IKEA store--just way too much going on in one place.
 
Today I've never been to an Ikea store but I hear they are over priced. And not really worth it.
 
babydoll2u said:
Today I took another huge step towards a better future

I wonder why such steps sometimes have to hurt so much :confused:

Today you should remember the cliché - no pain, no gain. It will get better.
 
... god my new computer desk slid into it's home. A bit smaller then my old one, but MUCH nicer looked. Move stuff around, reconfigured things... looks cool. :)

Now... new chair...
 
Darkknight2010 said:
... god my new computer desk slid into it's home. A bit smaller then my old one, but MUCH nicer looked. Move stuff around, reconfigured things... looks cool. :)

Now... new chair...

Today I must tell you that I looked at new office furniture yesterday.
 
done_got_old said:
Yes, but first I'll have to de-clutter my office. I saw several units at Office Max that I liked.

Ah, the de-cluttering is the hard part. :( 'Keep... keep... dump... keep... what the heck is this?'
 
Darkknight2010 said:
Ah, the de-cluttering is the hard part. :( 'Keep... keep... dump... keep... what the heck is this?'


Today I'll tell you that I have a day bed in my office. Under the daybed are boxes of materials for presentations that I do........ I can't bear to part with any of it. :(
 
Today I must tell you DGO a man cannot live on Porn alone. But if your not comfortable sharing it I understand.
 
done_got_old said:
Today I'll tell you that I have a day bed in my office. Under the daybed are boxes of materials for presentations that I do........ I can't bear to part with any of it. :(

Oh well, if you've got the space... might as well. chuckle.
 
Nightbird said:
Today I must tell you DGO a man cannot live on Porn alone. But if your not comfortable sharing it I understand.

If I tell you, I'll have to kill you! :D
 
Back
Top