Today I .........

Darkknight2010 said:
Oh well, if you've got the space... might as well. chuckle.

I don't have the space, but I've solved my problem. I'm going to pay my 16-year old niece to clean it out for me. Teenagers will do almost anything for money........or service hours.
 
done_got_old said:
I don't have the space, but I've solved my problem. I'm going to pay my 16-year old niece to clean it out for me. Teenagers will do almost anything for money........or service hours.

LOL! Brilliant plan!
 
Today I give up. I can't eat the whole thing, but what I did was delicious. A pecanbon from Cinnabon.
 
done_got_old said:
Today I envy you!

Today I don't mean to rub it in, but they were fresh out of the oven too--all of the glaze melted in between the rolls. Perhaps I should post this in the there's nothing like thread...
 
Denae said:
Today I don't mean to rub it in, but they were fresh out of the oven too--all of the glaze melted in between the rolls. Perhaps I should post this in the there's nothing like thread...

Today I think some things are best kept to oneself! :D
 
Today I say hello to you - all of you except Den of course, I'm sure her fingers are sticky and you didn't share so ....... poo to you. ;)
 
Cathleen said:
Today I say hello to you - all of you except Den of course, I'm sure her fingers are sticky and you didn't share so ....... poo to you. ;)

Today I say hello and thanks to Cate!
 
Cathleen said:
Today I say hello to you - all of you except Den of course, I'm sure her fingers are sticky and you didn't share so ....... poo to you. ;)


Today I am laughing out loud. My fingers did get the mouse a little bit sticky. But I did share...my friend was not feeling very well today, so I bought one and did a special home delivery for her.
 
Denae said:
Today I am laughing out loud. My fingers did get the mouse a little bit sticky. But I did share...my friend was not feeling very well today, so I bought one and did a special home delivery for her.
Today that just makes me love you all the more..... you are a treasure.
 
Cathleen said:
Today that just makes me love you all the more..... you are a treasure.

Today I wish I could magically transport fresh cinnabons to both you & DGO. Even if you are both picking on me. ;)
 
Denae said:
Today I wish I could magically transport fresh cinnabons to both you & DGO. Even if you are both picking on me. ;)
Today I remind you that it is the thought that counts - and I'd rather not count the calories or what it would do to my blood sugar. Thank you though, I have never had one of those....
 
Cathleen said:
Today I remind you that it is the thought that counts - and I'd rather not count the calories or what it would do to my blood sugar. Thank you though, I have never had one of those....

Today I would have killed Cate with my good intentions....sorry about that my friend.
 
Denae said:
Today I would have killed Cate with my good intentions....sorry about that my friend.
Today I laugh at that Den...... as I sit here with a spoonful of ice cream. I am human after all! Besides, I crunch enough numbers in a day. You are a cutie.
 
babydoll2u said:
Today I am starting all over


and maybe that's not such a bad thing
Today I wish you well Peggy, every day actually. It may just be a great thing. :rose:
 
Today I did more laundry than I even remembered owning. Where does it all come from?

:confused:
 
today I realize how much someone meant to me and how much I hurt her beyond belief. Today I truly beg her forgiveness and I hope someday whe will trust me again.

Tiday I wish I could take back all the mean things I have said and done to her..
 
Today I realized that I'll never know the sound of my Father's voice and fear that I will forget the sound of my Mother's voice which I miss so very much.
 
Today I realized that the person I love does not truly understand who I am and that he is blind to the changes I am conquering. I saw these changes within myself and felt better about where I was until now. It's quite scary how in one day he can make me smile so very much and in the same day knock the air out of me with his views of who I am.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Denae said:
Today I wish I could magically transport fresh cinnabons to both you & DGO. Even if you are both picking on me. ;)

Today you have convinced me to make cinnamon rolls on Saturday.
 
Back
Top