Today I .........

done_got_old said:
Today you can roll in the bed with me any time............with or without the cinnamon. :kiss:

Today I think I received an offer I will find difficult to refuse
 
Today I had an email from Dirty Angel. She wishes everyone well and hopes to be back on Lit soon. She is only able to access email at the local library (not willing to go on Lit there, can't say I blame her). She hopes to be back on the internet soon.
 
Today I need to make amends

This morning, I made a phone call to apologize to someone I hurt last night.

I hope they understand.
 
Today is another new beginning... seems like I'm making alot of them these days... and all good ones. ;)
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today I followed ThatGirl..........but lost her somewhere.


I'm right here... could use a lap to curl up on. Heart still hurts... Today I realized I could face another day.
 
ThatGirl66 said:
I'm right here... could use a lap to curl up on. Heart still hurts... Today I realized I could face another day.

Today I found ThatGirl again..........my lap is free:)
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today I found ThatGirl again..........my lap is free:)

I learned that I can still smile for there is a lap to curl up on when I have a hurt heart.

Kisses... :heart:
 
ThatGirl66 said:
I learned that I can still smile for there is a lap to curl up on when I have a hurt heart.

Kisses... :heart:

Today I say "Jump on Girl, warm lap ready and waiting.":D
 
Today I am putting on my fitted suit and going out into the world to use my wit and charm to land the job that I want... I hope.
 
Today I say good luck Sailors Wife even if you think Canadians aren't human.

Today I say I hate Mondays they suck.
 
Nightbird said:
Today I say good luck Sailors Wife even if you think Canadians aren't human.

Today I say I hate Mondays they suck.

Today I greet Nightbird..........I know Canadians are quite human. :D
 
done_got_old said:
Today I greet Nightbird..........I know Canadians are quite human. :D

Today I see that Nightbird thinks Mondays suck, yet he received a warm greeting from Lickadick.
 
Nightbird said:
Today I say good luck Sailors Wife even if you think Canadians aren't human.

Today I say I hate Mondays they suck.

Today I say thank you, and I think you're great :D
 
Today I say hello DGO thank you for calling me human.

I also say hello Denae and Sailorsiwfe and all the other todayers!
 
MT_Pitcher said:
Today I say... some of them anyway...:devil:

Today MT, I can't think of a Canadian that's not up to par......of course I'm basing my opinion on only a few great guys!
 
Today I walked out the front door and did a triple double and landed on my pride :(
 
Back
Top