Today I .........

Joey3308 said:
Today I walked out the front door and did a triple double and landed on my pride :(

OUCH... sounds like something I would do...
hope you're ok
here's a :kiss: to make it all better ;)
 
babydoll2u said:
OUCH... sounds like something I would do...
hope you're ok
here's a :kiss: to make it all better ;)


Oh, its okay, I fall a lot (not payin attention plus we had a ice storm thing)....the bad part was all the kids waitin for the bus watchin :(
 
Joey3308 said:
Oh, its okay, I fall a lot (not payin attention plus we had a ice storm thing)....the bad part was all the kids waitin for the bus watchin :(


Just think of all the smiles you gave those children waiting for the bus. What you need now is someone to kiss it and make it feel better, but becareful I have learned in the past that some bite. We wouldn't want that area any more sore than it already is.

Today I send a kiss to Joey... no more falls on the ice today!
 
ThatGirl66 said:
Just think of all the smiles you gave those children waiting for the bus. What you need now is someone to kiss it and make it feel better, but becareful I have learned in the past that some bite. We wouldn't want that area any more sore than it already is.

Today I send a kiss to Joey... no more falls on the ice today!

Whew! My butt feels much better thank you but now something else is all swelled up :D
 
Joey3308 said:
Whew! My butt feels much better thank you but now something else is all swelled up :D

Would you like me to kiss it and make that feel better too Joey? :kiss:

:catroar:
 
ThatGirl66 said:
Would you like me to kiss it and make that feel better too Joey? :kiss:

:catroar:


Hmm gee, must've been bitten by something....better suck the poison out :)
 
Joey3308 said:
Hmm gee, must've been bitten by something....better suck the poison out :)

Phew... Good thing for you Joey that I'm good at sucking out poison and I happen to be here at this particular moment!

Now let me see where you were bitten.
 
Today I laughed hard when someone reminded me of a funny story about my Mom, which always makes me laugh so hard I cry. :)

Goodness I miss her.
 
Today..... I looked at some breasts, cause that's what I do when it rains. To bad I don't live in Seattle.
 
done_got_old said:
Today would you like for me to kiss it and make it all better?

Today I was happy to run across DGO giving some wonderful advice on an obscure thread.

You never cease to amaze me with your patience and wisdom.

:rose:
 
Re: code

Originally posted by Peteslaw2
you are a smart lawyer. do your best.:kiss:





got ya........i am as sharp as a marble at times....but I know now...hope you are feeling better:rose:
 
Today, I say hello to all and share a cute rendition of the mature woman that was sent to me.....

As I grow in age, I value women who are over 40 most of all. Here
> > are just a few reasons why:
> >
> > A woman over 40 will not lay next to you in bed and ask, "What are
> > you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think.
> >
> > If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit
> > around whining about it. She does something she wants to do. And,
> > it's usually something more interesting.
> >
> > A woman over 40 knows herself well enough to be assured in who she
> > is, what she is, what she wants and from whom. Few women past the
> > age of 40 give a damn what you might think about her or what she's
> > doing.
> >
> > Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match
> > with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of
> > course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they
> > think they can get away with it.
> >
> > Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know
> > what it's like to be unappreciated.
> >
> > A woman over 40 has the self-assurance to introduce you to her
> > women friends. A younger woman with a man will often ignore even her
> > best friend because she doesn't trust the guy with other women. Women
> > over 40 couldn't care less if you're attracted to her friends because
> > she knows her friends won't betray her.
> >
> > Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins
> > to a woman over 40. They always know.
> >
> > A woman over 40 looks good wearing bright red lipstick. This is not
> > true of younger women or drag queens.
> >
> > Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier
> > than her younger counterpart.
> >
> > Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off
> > if you are a jerk if you are acting like one! You don't ever have to
> > wonder where you stand with her.
> >
> > Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons.
> > Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart,
> > well-coiffed hot woman of 40+, there is a bald, paunchy relic in
> > yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 18-year-old waitress.
> > Ladies, I apologize.
> >
> > For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the
> > milk for free." Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are
> > against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying
> > an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.
> >


---
 
Today I want to thank dc for all his help on the JFK project...looks great and made 15 smile:heart:
 
DLL said:
Today I want to thank dc for all his help on the JFK project...looks great and made 15 smile:heart:

The pleasure was all mine my sweet. :heart:

I had a lot of fun helping 15. Would have been even more fun had it been a republican president! ;)
 
Back
Top