Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Joey3308 said:Today I can't believe its 60 degrees and thunderstorming on January 12th (makes me very horny) and tomorrow its supposed to snow and drop to zero
![]()
ThatGirl66 said:Joey, I'm with you on that one... Fellow Illinois resident... but that is typical for our weather. Never know what is going to hit or bite us in the... well you know~
![]()
Joey3308 said:Would help if I wrote something![]()
Hi neighbor! Put your bikini on and hit the beach....but keep the coat and rubbers handy![]()
Joey3308 said:Whew! My butt feels much better thank you but now something else is all swelled up![]()
JCBMAN said:Today, I say hello to all and share a cute rendition of the mature woman that was sent to me.....
As I grow in age, I value women who are over 40 most of all. Here
> > are just a few reasons why:
> >
> > A woman over 40 will not lay next to you in bed and ask, "What are
> > you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think.
> >
> > If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit
> > around whining about it. She does something she wants to do. And,
> > it's usually something more interesting.
> >
> > A woman over 40 knows herself well enough to be assured in who she
> > is, what she is, what she wants and from whom. Few women past the
> > age of 40 give a damn what you might think about her or what she's
> > doing.
> >
> > Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match
> > with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of
> > course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they
> > think they can get away with it.
> >
> > Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know
> > what it's like to be unappreciated.
> >
> > A woman over 40 has the self-assurance to introduce you to her
> > women friends. A younger woman with a man will often ignore even her
> > best friend because she doesn't trust the guy with other women. Women
> > over 40 couldn't care less if you're attracted to her friends because
> > she knows her friends won't betray her.
> >
> > Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins
> > to a woman over 40. They always know.
> >
> > A woman over 40 looks good wearing bright red lipstick. This is not
> > true of younger women or drag queens.
> >
> > Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier
> > than her younger counterpart.
> >
> > Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off
> > if you are a jerk if you are acting like one! You don't ever have to
> > wonder where you stand with her.
> >
> > Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons.
> > Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart,
> > well-coiffed hot woman of 40+, there is a bald, paunchy relic in
> > yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 18-year-old waitress.
> > Ladies, I apologize.
> >
> > For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the
> > milk for free." Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are
> > against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying
> > an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.
> >
---
Abner Devereaux said:Don't like the weather here in Missouri..... wait an hour it will change.
Hi gang I hope everyone's keeping warm and dry.
done_got_old said:Today you must know that I too am in MO!
Abner Devereaux said:Yes I did know that. I want some snow. Not a whole lot, just enough to last more than a day.
Kiss Me First said:Today I feel alone and introspective, I need to get out of the house!
Abner Devereaux said:Don't like the weather here in Missouri..... wait an hour it will change.
Kiss Me First said:Today I've noticed a new face, hi Abner.
*and thank you*
jacuzzigal said:Today I say welcome Abner and hello to all the Todayers.
Abner Devereaux said:Today I give you hugs and kisses .![]()
Abner Devereaux said:Thanks not sure what anyone thinks of it.
moonlight elf said:Today I tell Abner that I like his av.