Today I .........

Today I hug Jacuzzigal back and say thank you I'm glad you like my Av.

Also today I say your welcome Moonlight Elf.

Further more today I say, Goodnight Abner.
 
babydoll2u said:
Today I say your weather sounds like the weather here in FLorida.

I would love some cold and snow!


Today I say be careful what you wish for, Peggy. And I'm glad you're doing well. *hugs*
 
Today I will spend the day trying to keep warm as the temp drops from 60F to zero brrrrrr :eek:
 
Today I say Good Morning/Afternoon to everyone....
it's a GOOD day to be alive! Make the most of it :kiss:
 
Today I also say hello to all....... Peggy, it is great to see your positive spirit. :rose:
 
Today I'm feeling a bit guilty because I bought another little bra and panty set when I told myself I would try to fight that craving. Shame on me... I'm weak! I need will power!

Also... Today I say hello to everyone and wish them a warm day and day full of ponderings that make you smile.
:cattail:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
ThatGirl66 said:
Today I'm feeling a bit guilty because I bought another little bra and panty set when I told myself I would try to fight that craving. Shame on me... I'm weak! I need will power!

Also... Today I say hello to everyone and wish them a warm and day full of ponderings that you smile.
:cattail:


Today I think ThatGirl can buy as many bra and panty sets that her little heart desires...***** is too short.....enjoy!

Here's a teddy bear :D


http://www.funny-pictures.com/ecards/bear/1.swf
 
sailorswife22 said:
Today, I doubt it.

But you can think so if you like :)


This should make ya feel better. Yesterday it was 60 degrees here. Now its snowin and going down to zero tonight :eek:
 
ThatGirl66 said:
Thank you Joey... but you should know that I own more panties and bras than I do clothes, shoes and bags combined. I'm terrible when it comes to them.


Then today I think that should be all you ever wear around the house....even when company (me ) cums over :D
 
Back
Top