Today I .........

ThatGirl66 said:
Today I'm feeling a bit guilty because I bought another little bra and panty set when I told myself I would try to fight that craving. Shame on me... I'm weak! I need will power!

Also... Today I say hello to everyone and wish them a warm day and day full of ponderings that make you smile.
:cattail:


Today I say Hello. Todat I say wow, I'd like to see that bra and panty set. ;)
 
Abner Devereaux said:
Today I say I'm sorry to my friend at work, who lost his Father yesterday. :rose: :heart:


AD... Kisses your way. Sometimes it can be difficult to understand what life throws our way. Just stay strong and be supportive to your friend. Listen and share when you need to. Lost my Mom last year and my little four legged guy... so if you need someone to listen to you... I'm here.

:heart:
 
ThatGirl66 said:
AD... Kisses your way. Sometimes it can be difficult to understand what life throws our way. Just stay strong and be supportive to your friend. Listen and share when you need to. Lost my Mom last year and my little four legged guy... so if you need someone to listen to you... I'm here.

:heart:


It's hard to think of anything right......besides your av. :D
 
Abner Devereaux said:
It's hard to think of anything right......besides your av. :D

:) Love making you smile AD... 365 Days a year if you will allow.

Today I learned that ordering a pizza when there is no food in the fridge and it's damn cold out is a pretty good thing. Did give the pizza guy a good sized tip for having to freeze his ... well you know off... and no it was not a sexual tip for those who are about to pounce on that one!

:)
 
ThatGirl66 said:
:) Love making you smile AD... 365 Days a year if you will allow.

Today I learned that ordering a pizza when there is no food in the fridge and it's damn cold out is a pretty good thing. Did give the pizza guy a good sized tip for having to freeze his ... well you know off... and no it was not a sexual tip for those who are about to pounce on that one!

:)


I'm eating pizza too. ;)
 
Abner Devereaux said:
Sausage and Pepperoni.... I made my in the ove.

Today I make a promise to AD that one day we have pizza together... Sound okay to you?
 
Today I say hello everyone.. And

I love snow, I love snow, I love snow,
I love snow I love snow I love snow
I love snow I love snow I love snow
 
Nightbird said:
Today I say hello everyone.. And

I love snow, I love snow, I love snow,
I love snow I love snow I love snow
I love snow I love snow I love snow

Today I say hello back.
 
Back
Top