Today I .........

wanderer2704 said:
Today I'd like to be warm and snuggly under a quilt.

Today I have to say Wanderer knows the perfect way to spend the day.
 
Nightbird said:
Today I say hello everyone.. And

I love snow, I love snow, I love snow,
I love snow I love snow I love snow
I love snow I love snow I love snow

Today I say to the Todayer's and reply to Nightbird:

We didn't know, we didn't know, we didn't know,
We didn't know, we didn't know, we didn't know,
We didn't know, we didn't know, we didn't know!:kiss:
 
Today I will repeat...........

I hate snow and you will too when you get old!
I hate snow and you will too when you get old!
I hate snow and you will too when you get old!
I hate snow and you will too when you get old!
I hate snow and you will too when you get old!
I hate snow and you will too when you get old!
I hate snow and you will too when you get old!
 
done_got_old said:
Today I will repeat...........

I hate snow and you will too when you get old!
I hate snow and you will too when you get old!
I hate snow and you will too when you get old!
I hate snow and you will too when you get old!
I hate snow and you will too when you get old!
I hate snow and you will too when you get old!
I hate snow and you will too when you get old!
Today I say..........
ditto
ditto
ditto
ditto
ditto
ditto
ditto
 
today I thought Peggy was packing, then I learned she's packing and posting: wondering just how that went?:D
 
Today I'm calling it a night. Even if my morning hike kicks my ass, I'll see you all tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a good Saturday.
 
Today I had a craving for a chocolate chip cookie... homemade and warm out of the oven with a nice big glass of cold milk.

Typing this makes me crave it even more!
 
Strange...

Today I learned that I have a package waiting at the post office. Aparently, it has been waiting there since before the first of the year!

I cannot imagine what it might be!?!? I am not expecting anything.
 
Denae said:
today I thought Peggy was packing, then I learned she's packing and posting: wondering just how that went?:D

lol...welllll it's like this.....
ya pack a little, post a little, pack a little, post a little.......
;) :D
 
babydoll2u said:
lol...welllll it's like this.....
ya pack a little, post a little, pack a little, post a little.......
;) :D

a little at a time is best. Hope the move goes well, Peggy...
 
Today, I pass along warm greetings from a cold JCB... to think start of yesterday was almost 50 F and now 4 F, certainly has been a strange winter in the butt hole of the world (N.E. Pa.)
 
Today I send warm thanks to Joey and Jacuzzigal for their generous hugs. :)
 
ThatGirl66 said:
Today I had a craving for a chocolate chip cookie... homemade and warm out of the oven with a nice big glass of cold milk.

Typing this makes me crave it even more!

Today I am craving cookies too. Earlier this week I was craving chocolate chip cookies, but didn't have time to make homemade so I bought the pre-made cookie dough at the store-Tollhouse Turtle cookies--they were pretty good.

Today I'm going to try to make Lemon-Honey Drop Cookies. We'll see how far I get.
 
Back
Top