Today I .........

Denae said:
Today I am craving cookies too. Earlier this week I was craving chocolate chip cookies, but didn't have time to make homemade so I bought the pre-made cookie dough at the store-Tollhouse Turtle cookies--they were pretty good.

Today I'm going to try to make Lemon-Honey Drop Cookies. We'll see how far I get.

May I please come over for some cookies... I'll bring the milk. :)

Today I will attempt to get a new TV, since mine has mine has retired. He was due... surprised he lasted as long as he did. I will also attempt not to mesmerized by the wonderful clarity and sharpness of high definition TV's... Will I have the will power or will I cave?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
ThatGirl66 said:
May I please come over for some cookies... I'll bring the milk. :)

Today I will attempt to get a new TV, since mine has mine has retired. He was due... surprised he lasted as long as he did. I will also attempt not to mesmerized by the wonderful clarity and sharpness of high definition TV's... Will I have the will power or will I cave?

Today would be a great day to share cookies & milk with a friendly face. I'll even be the voice behind you prohibiting you from caving in.
 
Today I'm finally back online after having to reformat my computer twice after "improvements" ...... man I need to learn to leave it alone.
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today I'm finally back online after having to reformat my computer twice after "improvements" ...... man I need to learn to leave it alone.



Today I say : I still love your av. ;)
 
Denae said:
Today would be a great day to share cookies & milk with a friendly face. I'll even be the voice behind you prohibiting you from caving in.

Sounds good to me... I'll bring all the milk you want. As for the TV will power struggle. I went there... looked... drooled over the HD sea of TV's and wandered aimlessly about. I stayed strong for now... but I don't know how much stronger I can be. Maybe I will just have to have you help me fight off such cravings for awhile.
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today I'm finally back online after having to reformat my computer twice after "improvements" ...... man I need to learn to leave it alone.
Today I was hoping to catch up with you Kiss. I hope you and the Kiss' are well, I miss you. :kiss:
 
Today I say hello to you all. All this talk about cookies and milk are almost too much to take..... almost.
 
Cathleen said:
Today I was hoping to catch up with you Kiss. I hope you and the Kiss' are well, I miss you. :kiss:

Today I think if you linger long enough you're bound to run into me.
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today I think if you linger long enough you're bound to run into me.
Today I lingered! Hi Kiss, how are you? Gosh it is nice to finally be here at the same time... yippy!
 
Cathleen said:
Today I lingered! Hi Kiss, how are you? Gosh it is nice to finally be here at the same time... yippy!

Today I'm good Cate, having a nice relaxing Sunday morning. :D

How was your week?
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today I'm good Cate, having a nice relaxing Sunday morning. :D

How was your week?
Today I'm having a nice relaxing Saturday evening..... All is going well here Kiss, I have been occupied writing. ;)
 
MysteriousRomantic said:
today I sold a car to someone telling me over and over they were not buying today. LOL

Good for you MR... thank goodness you weren't by the plasma TV's today when I was looking. My will power was weakening!
 
Today I say..

Tease me all you want Denae and DGO my love for snow and kid like excitement will last forever..
 
Back
Top