Today I .........

Thanks AD

Nightbird... Okay if sleep is overated... then what should I be doing now? Confused and bored ... oh and damn cold!
 
ThatGirl66 said:
Thanks AD

Nightbird... Okay if sleep is overated... then what should I be doing now? Confused and bored ... oh and damn cold!


You need to take you medicine from Dr. Devereaux ! ;)
 
Abner Devereaux said:
You need to take you medicine from Dr. Devereaux ! ;)

Dr. Devereaux.... don't forget I hate to take medicine... need another way. Something more healing... more holistic.

Although Dr. Devereaux does sound good. It rolls off the tongue. Maybe you should look into becoming a Doc.
 
ThatGirl66 said:
Dr. Devereaux.... don't forget I hate to take medicine... need another way. Something more healing... more holistic.

A warm body would keep you warm, TG. And if it was the right warm body you could play and be worn out enough to sleep. ;) :devil:
 
ThatGirl66 said:
Dr. Devereaux.... don't forget I hate to take medicine... need another way. Something more healing... more holistic.

Although Dr. Devereaux does sound good. It rolls off the tongue. Maybe you should look into becoming a Doc.


Well this is special it can be taken orally, internally or massaged into the skin. The device used may become rigid and be a little painful at first but, becomes more enjoyable more it's used. ;)
 
Abner Devereaux said:
Well this is special it can be taken orally, internally or massaged into the skin. The device used may become rigid and be a little painful at first but, becomes more enjoyable more it's used. ;)

AD... or should I say Dr. Devereaux.... Do you think my insurance will cover this?
 
ThatGirl66 said:
AD... or should I say Dr. Devereaux.... Do you think my insurance will cover this?


Was that a little over the top? The thought just came to mind so I went with it. I hope it didn't offend you.
 
Abner Devereaux said:
Was that a little over the top? The thought just came to mind so I went with it. I hope it didn't offend you.


:) AD, AD, AD... what am I going to do with you huh? You silly... not over the top at all. After what you see on Lit... that is not over the top at all.
 
ThatGirl66 said:
AD... or should I say Dr. Devereaux.... Do you think my insurance will cover this?


The first visit is free. If my pracitce goes well I won't charge for return visits or breast exams.
 
Abner Devereaux said:
The first visit is free. If my pracitce goes well I won't charge for return visits or breast exams.


Thank you kind Sir... or Thank you kind Dr. :)
 
Joey3308 said:
Today I shall watch....hopefully....the Vikings get obliterated :D


oh, Joey. I'm sorry to say that I'll be smiling from ear to ear today 'cause the Eagles will be the ones that will get obliterated.

:D

*crosses fingers crosses toes* *on knees praying to the football gods* "Please let them win, please!"
 
Today I say This : "The secret of success is to offend the
greatest number of people."

George Bernard Shaw
 
Today I say nice AV DGO..

Come to think of it today I also say nice have Cymbline..
 
Back
Top