Today I .........

today I give hugs to Night and ask if he still needs me to bring him some soup? Feeling better?
 
Abner Devereaux said:
Today I say hi to jacuzzigal and Nightbird. :)

today I say hey abner! How's the football watching weekend going? Gotta work tomorrow or have it off?
 
jacuzzigal said:
today I say hey abner! How's the football watching weekend going? Gotta work tomorrow or have it off?



My Rams got their asses handed to them last night. All the teams I wanted to win......lost! I have to work...I start my new hours...so I have to get up earier.
 
Abner Devereaux said:
My Rams got their asses handed to them last night. All the teams I wanted to win......lost! I have to work...I start my new hours...so I have to get up earier.


today I say, sorry about your teams losing. Sleep well and good luck with your new hours.
 
Today I wish all the todayers a great day :) , especially the lovely lady :rose: :kiss: :heart:

I finally figured out what was bothering me....numbers :rolleyes:
 
bigcpl4fun said:
Today I wish all the todayers a great day :) , especially the lovely lady :rose: :kiss: :heart:

I finally figured out what was bothering me....numbers :rolleyes:

Today I'd like to know what numbers. :kiss:
 
Nightbird said:
Today I say alcohol makes it all go away..But soup sounds yummy

Today I say, in the words of that great philosopher, Homer Simpson, "Here's to alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems".
 
Today I say hello to you all and wish you a good day.

Tony, today I take the day off from numbers....... hope you can do that too.

:kiss:
 
Cathleen said:
Today I say hello to you all and wish you a good day.

Tony, today I take the day off from numbers....... hope you can do that too.

:kiss:

Today, I ask Cate is she ready for more snow, or is she ready to run south yet and bask in the sunshine... morn to you pretty lady... and just think spring... also say hello to all the to-day-ers!!!!!!!!
 
Cathleen said:
Today I say hello to you all and wish you a good day.

Tony, today I take the day off from numbers....... hope you can do that too.

:kiss:

Today I say that the number is 58, which is fast approaching, to be followed by 59 then EEEEEEP !!!! :)

But I sill feel young, lovely lady :rose: :kiss: :heart: :D :devil:
 
bigcpl4fun said:
Today I say that the number is 58, which is fast approaching, to be followed by 59 then EEEEEEP !!!! :)

But I sill feel young, lovely lady :rose: :kiss: :heart: :D :devil:

Today, I would have to put up the house on Tonys' favorite number... 69 is where I place my marker on that wager
 
Today you've all got me laughing and smiling......


JCB, do I have to be honest??? If you can keep a secret..... I'm actually very...... oh I can't do it - I can't say it! lol

Tony hummm, care to share what other numbers are involved so that I can respond properly on the special date?

HLS.... :rose: :kiss: :rose: Wishing you a good day......
 
Cathleen said:
Today you've all got me laughing and smiling......


JCB, do I have to be honest??? If you can keep a secret..... I'm actually very...... oh I can't do it - I can't say it! lol

Tony hummm, care to share what other numbers are involved so that I can respond properly on the special date?

HLS.... :rose: :kiss: :rose: Wishing you a good day......

today Cate, whisper it.... to me I promise shall be held in strict confidence :rose: :kiss:
 
JCBMAN said:
today Cate, whisper it.... to me I promise shall be held in strict confidence :rose: :kiss:
Today I will tell you JCB - the snow is beautiful, light and fluffy but I'm chilly and looking forward to spring. ;)
 
Today before heading to work I say.... Good morning to you all. Hope your day is filled with warm ponderings and many smiles. Remembe Martin Luther King today... his vision and dreams and honor him today.

Stay warm... :)
 
Today I spent the morning decorating my Martin Luther King Day tree and wrappin gifts :D

Happy MLK Day everyone!
 
Back
Top