Today I .........

Today I thought I could stop eating Chocolate, but I'm not a quitter.
 
Today I'm drinking coffee (late start) and will switch to water after this last cup.

There's no way I could give up chocolate unless it was under doctor's orders and even then-doubtful.
 
Friends!

Today I repaired a friendship-wish I had done it sooner.

and

Today another friend is supporting me in posting a real AV. Now I just need to resize this puppy and see what happens.
 
MysteriousRomantic said:
today I sold a new jeep. It si going home tonight also. Wednesday a pacifica goes home WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Today it sounds like MR has been busy, got to love when they're delivered and the commission rolls in. :D
 
Today I'm tired and sleepy but thought I could spare a few minutes on Lit.
 
Re: Friends!

Denae said:


Today another friend is supporting me in posting a real AV. Now I just need to resize this puppy and see what happens.

Today I must say, quite a yummy AV, Denae :)
 
damn

Today I got some "not so good" news from the Doc......shit, shit, shit!!!!!!!!
 
Back
Top