Today I .........

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: damn

jazey_43 said:
*ggls*

nope...not those either :D

Well, just think positive. Only good things can happen now that the Packers were humiliated in the play-offs :D
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: damn

Joey3308 said:
Well, just think positive. Only good things can happen now that the Packers were humiliated in the play-offs :D


lol....SMARTASS!!....:p
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today I applied for a new job. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

Today I doubt that anyone would hire me! :( Everything that can cross is crossed. :D
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today I applied for a new job. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.



Today.....I crossed my fingers and say, "GOOD LUCK!"


Today.... I say, "HELLO!" to everyone and hope everyone is well.
 
Re: Re: Friends!

bigcpl4fun said:
Today I must say, quite a yummy AV, Denae :)

Today Tony is mistaken--this blue isn't me. Be watching for a Red Teddy around Valentine's Day!
 
Re: Re: Re: Friends!

Denae said:
Today Tony is mistaken--this blue isn't me. Be watching for a Red Teddy around Valentine's Day!

Today I look forward to it, lovely lady :rose: :kiss:
 
Today I had an email from Dirty_Angel. She asked me to tell all who know her that she is fine and hopes to be back on Lit again soon.
 
sailorswife22 said:
Today I am hoping to find some long awaited answers


Today I remember having a day JUST like that...instead what I got was some long dreaded bullshit...but I must admit, he lied so very, very well as we sat at that picnic table in the Park...I wish you better luck than I had, SW....*smiles*
 
jazey_43 said:
Today I remember having a day JUST like that...instead what I got was some long dreaded bullshit...but I must admit, he lied so very, very well as we sat at that picnic table in the Park...I wish you better luck than I had, SW....*smiles*

lol. I hope so too. Although, even a pretty lie would be better than nothing at this point.
 
sailorswife22 said:
lol. I hope so too. Although, even a pretty lie would be better than nothing at this point.



Well, if he starts with "I love you with all my heart and I always will"..it MIGHT be the same guy...then all I can say is.."RUN!!!!!!..SAVE YOURSELF WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!"


*ggls*
 
Back
Top