Today I .........

Today I sit alone again and unable to celebrate hump day as it should be celebrated :(
 
sailorswife22 said:
*humps joey*

Today I am lost in the music of the ones that I love.

Today I got humped from Hawaii....was it good for you too ?:D

hey, you guys were on the news today cuz of all the giant waves on the north side of the island....cool
 
Joey3308 said:
Today I got humped from Hawaii....was it good for you too ?:D

hey, you guys were on the news today cuz of all the giant waves on the north side of the island....cool

Today... it was the best hump I've had in a while ;) And yes, 'tis the season for waves the size of apartment complexes. It is quite the sight to see. Perhaps I should go up and see them today.
 
sailorswife22 said:
Today... it was the best hump I've had in a while ;) And yes, 'tis the season for waves the size of apartment complexes. It is quite the sight to see. Perhaps I should go up and see them today.

They showed people surfin on 'em :eek: I don't think I'd even go in the water....forty footers...wow :cool:
 
Joey3308 said:
They showed people surfin on 'em :eek: I don't think I'd even go in the water....forty footers...wow :cool:

It is strongly advised that only professionals go in the water today. lol. But there will be some dumbass redneck... :rolleyes:
 
Today I get to spend lots of one-on-one time with each of my kids. Love it when that happens. :)
 
Today I discovered I lost another 20 pounds :D !!!

Today I realized that's about 70+ pounds in the last 11 months or so :D !!!

Today I'm wondering what would happen if I actually dieted and exercised, LOL!!! ... :eek: ...
 
Today I want to thank some special people. They have no idea who I am and they still took time to listen and give me best wishes. :)
 
Today I went to pick up my monthly prescriptions and they raised the price $30 WTF! :mad:

I can buy a lot of White Castles for $30 :(
 
Joey3308 said:
Today I went to pick up my monthly prescriptions and they raised the price $30 WTF! :mad:

I can buy a lot of White Castles for $30 :(

Today, Joey, I hate to say it... but that is the way it is since Miss Hillary was President or was that BILL... they opened up derugaltion on insurance companies. Good idea maybe on terminal patients and limits, frivilous law suits and reimbursement of all services, but when her daddy became ill and requiered life support no hole barred measures with him were taken for him (first hand knowledge of his care and expenses), seems like all issues were dropped, the door was open and here we are with co-pays from hell!!! All I have to say is God help New York... oops I forgot they go to Canada for their meds!!!!!!!
 
JCBMAN said:
Today, Joey, I hate to say it... but that is the way it is since Miss Hillary was President or was that BILL... they opened up derugaltion on insurance companies. Good idea maybe on terminal patients and limits, frivilous law suits and reimbursement of all services, but when her daddy became ill and requiered life support no hole barred measures with him were taken for him (first hand knowledge of his care and expenses), seems like all issues were dropped, the door was open and here we are with co-pays from hell!!! All I have to say is God help New York... oops I forgot they go to Canada for their meds!!!!!!!

Today, I say good-night to all todayers, I browsed over what I just wrote... for those of you who know me, my spelling becomes deplorable and my grammer the same, sleep deprivation not the best high. Though a TY to those who know the point which I have tried to make and now must grab my 4-5 hour power nap before setting out to work once more! for my next 12-14 hour 300+ mile day!
 
JCBMAN said:
Today, Joey, I hate to say it... but that is the way it is since Miss Hillary was President or was that BILL... they opened up derugaltion on insurance companies. Good idea maybe on terminal patients and limits, frivilous law suits and reimbursement of all services, but when her daddy became ill and requiered life support no hole barred measures with him were taken for him (first hand knowledge of his care and expenses), seems like all issues were dropped, the door was open and here we are with co-pays from hell!!! All I have to say is God help New York... oops I forgot they go to Canada for their meds!!!!!!!


I don't know if it matters who is president. Lately it seems the "American Way" is to steel as much as you can from those less fortunate. I'm beginning to think we should just let all the drug companies move into the white house....they practically own it already :(
 
Today i have been having lots of trouble with my computer which frustrates me intensely:mad: just for once i would like a computer to work the way i want it to!
 
ImmortaleAmante said:
Today i have been having lots of trouble with my computer which frustrates me intensely:mad: just for once i would like a computer to work the way i want it to!

Today I wish we were close...I'd make a house call and check out your thingy :)
 
Abner Devereaux said:
Today.... I wish Paul Stanley (KISS) Happy Bithday !


Today in honor of PS's B-Day I will sing Happy Birthday with my best PS imitation. Just need a bit taller boots right now. :) Guess I will have to make do with the heeled boots I have on for the moment. :)
 
Today I say hello everyone..

Fast Attack Subs are really cool.. Designed to chase other Submarines and destroy them.. The defense against the enemies Boomers..
 
Nightbird said:
Fast Attack Subs are really cool.. Designed to chase other Submarines and destroy them.. The defense against the enemies Boomers..

Oooh, you've done your homework ;) Fast Attack subs are sexy beasts.
 
Back
Top