Today I .........

Today I say uh huh..

Nothing quite as sexy or deadly as a fast attack sub hiding under a thermal waiting to pounce. Quiet as a mouse...
 
Nightbird said:
Today I say uh huh..

Nothing quite as sexy or deadly as a fast attack sub hiding under a thermal waiting to pounce. Quiet as a mouse...

... quieter if they're doing their job right :p

Today I ruined the silent running by letting a door slam shut during a dive. Oops.
 
... I got a stern look from the poor guy in sonar who was listening to the water. Hearing the *BANG* in his headphones was none too pleasant, I imagine.

Today I apologized and was forgiven because I'm "just a damned dependant" and couldn't help it.
 
Today I am all excited...gonna get a blizzard :D

I got all the stores picked out that I'm gonna loot :cool:
 
Joey3308 said:
Today I am all excited...gonna get a blizzard :D

I got all the stores picked out that I'm gonna loot :cool:

Today I hope you remember to shop before the stores close.
 
ImmortaleAmante said:
Today i have been having lots of trouble with my computer which frustrates me intensely:mad: just for once i would like a computer to work the way i want it to!
Maybe you just need a new keyboard:
 
Joey3308 said:
Looting is more effective AFTER the store is closed :D

Today you should know that I don't want to see you in the paper having been arrested for looting.
 
Joey3308 said:
Today I am all excited...gonna get a blizzard :D

I got all the stores picked out that I'm gonna loot :cool:

Today I'm wondering if Joey is going after Dairy Queen Blizzards in lieu of leaking ice cream cones.
 
Denae said:
Today I'm wondering if Joey is going after Dairy Queen Blizzards in lieu of leaking ice cream cones.

Today that made me laugh Denae. Perhaps he's going after the Dairy Queen!
 
Today I must tell you that Joey is one of my favorite lit characters. I always read his posts..........
 
Today I confess I feel the same way about Joey. He's always good for a smile and more often you can count on him for a laugh.
 
Denae said:
Today I confess I feel the same way about Joey. He's always good for a smile and more often you can count on him for a laugh.

Today it's a shame that he's not here to read these compliments.
 
Today I am excited as a little kid. We got a foot of snow and more comin. I'm goin to make angels right now....then shoppin :D
 
Joey3308 said:
Today I am excited as a little kid. We got a foot of snow and more comin. I'm goin to make angels right now....then shoppin :D
Today I hope you are really shopping and not looting.
 
Back
Top