Today I .........

done_got_old said:
Today I'm glad I won't have to read about your arrest. :kiss:

Today I see the wind is pickin up...this is gettin good. The weather guy says 40 mph winds coming with blowing and drifting snow and white out :D
 
Joey3308 said:
Today I see the wind is pickin up...this is gettin good. The weather guy says 40 mph winds coming with blowing and drifting snow and white out :D
Today I'm wondering about your sanity Joey.
 
Today is a lovely sunny winter's day, no wind. I have been out in the garden pruning trees and then burning the cuttings.
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today is a lovely sunny winter's day, no wind. I have been out in the garden pruning trees and then burning the cuttings.
Today it's cloudy and cold with freezing drizzle and snow predicted.
 
Today I wish it would snow here... but I think that's one of those "end of the world" signs so I don't see it happening.
 
Today I say several things..

First hello to everyone..

Second I say I'm having a blizzard here and am getting at least 10 inches of snow..

Third for Denae and DGO I say..

I LOVE SNOW!!!!
 
Today, I tell Nightbird I do not like SNOW, for I too am in a blizzard right now and we are expected to get over two feet?:eek: :( .........Today I think I need to move to a warmer place!:cool:
 
Last edited:
Today I wish all the todayers a great day and say I'm with Sapphire and DGO in the snow department.
 
Today I enjoyed a beautiful day. I toured a maternity center and dreamt of what will never be for me.
 
Today I say I would love two feet of snow..

And you people don't like snow because you don't know how to have FUN!!
 
Nightbird said:
Today I say I would love two feet of snow..

And you people don't like snow because you don't know how to have FUN!!

Today I'm sure Nightbird DID NOT accuse me of not knowing how to have fun. :)
 
Nightbird said:
Today I say I would love two feet of snow..

And you people don't like snow because you don't know how to have FUN!!

Today you must understand that breaking a hip at my age is not my idea of fun.........falling on an arm that already has a pin in it is not my idea of fun...... the cold is no fun with arthritis. Like my grandmother always said, "just keep on living."
 
Today I think Nightbird had better duck as DGO is not holding back.

J/K, If I had a pin in an arm, I'd dislike the snow more than I already do.
 
Today I say I feel an apology is due. DGO I understand why you don't like snow and I hope there are no hard feelings?

Today I also say Denae I would never accuse you of not knowing how to have fun.
 
Nightbird said:
Today I say I feel an apology is due. DGO I understand why you don't like snow and I hope there are no hard feelings?

Today I also say Denae I would never accuse you of not knowing how to have fun.

Today I know that you were only having fun NB---I just give as good as I get-or try to anyway.
 
Today I say there is on bad part to all the snow.

I am out of Cola and unable to go get any.

Oh and I also say.. NICE AV DENAE!!
 
Nightbird said:
Today I say there is on bad part to all the snow.

I am out of Cola and unable to go get any.

Oh and I also say.. NICE AV DENAE!!

Today I say thank you for the compliment.

I have some cola here, but it's diet, that I could airmail to you.
 
Nightbird said:
Today I say I feel an apology is due. DGO I understand why you don't like snow and I hope there are no hard feelings?

Today I also say Denae I would never accuse you of not knowing how to have fun.

Today I must say that the pin has been in my wrist since 1959. As I get older the thought of falling on it scares the dickens out of me.

There is no need to apologize......I used to like the snow, but the older I get the more I hate it.

Of course if we were to get a part of this storm, I'd ask for 40 inches.
 
Today I'm guessing you want 40 inches so that school won't be in session?
 
Back
Top