Troll For Hire...

KR would love your stars & stripes kit -

Authorities can't do anything about 7-foot phallic carving
Thursday, September 20, 2001

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS


LACEY -- A 7-foot phallic carving made from a tree stump is drawing plenty of complaints, but authorities say there's nothing they can do about it.

Two American flags fly from the top of the carving in the driveway at the home rented by Jean Paul "J.P." Parshall on Union Mills road about five miles east of the state Capitol in Olympia and 45 miles south of Seattle.

"It's not like there's a law against what he's got," Thurston County sheriff's Capt. Dan Kimball said. "People have the right to have poor taste."

To Alexia Sandifer, who takes her 6-year-old daughter to school along the road, the flags add insult to injury.

"To me, that's just not something a 6-year-old needs to view." Sandifer said. "Go put it in a carving show, not where children can see it."

Parshall, 25, a builder at J&M Steel who carved the phallus in a week during the summer, said the flags are a gesture of support for the nation.

"The landlord wanted to take the tree down. I was sitting there one day and thinking, 'I know what I can make out of that.' I told him to leave a 7- or 8-foot section," he said. "I get all kinds of amusement out of that thing."

Young people driving by honk and whistle, and on one recent morning an older couple got out of their car to salute the carving, Parshall said.

He said he made the phallus partly to get some laughs but also "because I can do it and nobody can say anything about it."

Parshall's handiwork is protected under the First Amendment to the Constitution, Kimball agreed.

"I sent one of the lieutenants out there, but he said he didn't know what we could do about it and neither do I," he said. "We don't have a county ordinance that I know of that says you can't carve your tree into a penis."

Parshall has more plans in store for the phallus, too. When the rainy season begins, he said, he plans to cover the top with an oversized condom to promote safe sex.

Later in the year he plans to move it onto his porch and adorn it with Christmas lights.
 
Grrrrrrr, DCL, uggga! Bad boy. . .cummere' and let me spank ya'!

Translation for Nasty: I am angry that you subjected me to that ugly picture, DCL, it was distasteful. That was a bad thing to do, come here, and allow me to spank you.
 
I Figured This Topic Had Run Its Course...

Guess I was wrong...

Good job minions...Keep up the good work and maybe there will be some bonuses in a few of y'alls paychecks tomorrow...

~i~
 
Why don't you go back to your own baord. No one likes you here.

Your a two faced backstabbing fuck.
 
Read My "Attention All KID ROCK1 Haters" Topic...

I'm not arguing with whoever you are hiding behind a name person...

***Cough Cough***

I have a good idea tho who you are...

~i~
 
I doubt that. I doubt that very much.

If you know why dont you post it then?????
 
Does Is Anyone Else Find It Odd...

When I post a topic for some reason all the "unregistered" people start climbing out of the woodwork to reply...

For the last time...Either post as yourself or don't say anything at all...

Hey Laurel...

Why not just quit letting unregistered people post...

~i~
 
Pardon me, I thought the funny people had taken over this thread. Please attribute this statement to me;Beckbabe. Sincerely,
Beckbabe
Written by Beckbabe.
Beck was here. :D
 
Back
Top