Troll For Hire...

Ya Know Whats Funny...

All of you who reply with "Why don't ya just ignore KR1"...

~i~
 
You know what's funnier? You still coming here looking for attention.
 
An unpopular opinion

I can feel the flames coming, but I'd like to hope that some of you will at least hear me out.

I wish I had gotten to this thread sooner, and that my advice would have been heeded because he's already fucked up any help I could have given -- but, in his defense I think I should say what I think anyway. (damn...what a run-on sentence)

MANY times on this BB, and I am too lazy to go back and cite evidence, I have heard respected members give advice to "trolls and assholes" that if they will go back and apologize and begin again, with an attitude chage, they will be accepted. This doesn't seem to be the case here. I will admit that I didn't/don't read most of KR1's threads because he doesn't amuse me (no offense intended). I also realize that he has done some shitty things....but so have past BB members. All of those were told that if they would move on and post like respectable people...they would come, eventually, to be productive members of our BB society.

In my opinion, KR1 was not extended this courtesy.

Having said that, I will say that he has now kinda screwed this up. His girlfriend...the names excapes me now, has not helped his plight at all.

I have no personal problem with these people, as they never said or did anything "bad" to me. My only advice to you, KR1 and Mrs. KR1, is to stop being offensive if you want to fit in. People are reactionary here (everyone act shocked and look around like it isn't you) and you have to give them time to get their "reactions" out. If you continue to respond to their flames with attitude, that will only fuel the fire. Perhaps something a little more decent?

Only my opinion, and I haven't been flamed in a while, so "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" (sang in my best Pat Benetar voice):p
 
everyone is happy

KR 1 gets what he wants attention and disturbance to the lit board


the flamers get what they want blowing off steam and using KR 1 as a stress ball


and everyone else can just ignore the thread







the only people that dont get what they want is people that try to calm everything down and talk KR 1 into not trying to hurt peoples feelings (im giving up on that)
 
You've shown me the light SS. Let me look into this whole KidRock thing a little deeper....

Man! Sure is dark in there.
 
Last edited:
:eek:

Dammit DCL! Put up a warning sign or something before posting something like that. Now I'm scarred for life.
 
omg I should know better, but fuck.....


Can you just imagine what that thing smells like?

And the crust...bet it is harder than day old pizza crusts.

k done now.

:D
 
God, Dixon, where do you get this stuff? And does it give you nightmares too?

Ew, ew, ew
 
I have no problem with people's flame wars, but such weapons of mass destruction should be avoided. I just wanted to let you know, Dixon, that one whole side of my face is numb, and my left arm is tingling.
 
Umhh since i almost always ignore KR1 what was in his location line that was so offensive. I am curious.
 
The Sad Thing Is...

A...I've barely replied to this thread since Saturday and those who bitch the most keep it going...

B...Someone actualy looked for that disgusting picture...

C...Some of you still have this idea that you can flame me on a board...

D...You might hate the thread but you sure do click on it to read whats been said next...

LOSERS!!!

~i~
 
KR1

As much as I'm sure it hurts you to admit it, we've pretty much stopped talking about you and are just amusing ourselves with the thread. But don't worry, you can still amuse us. *poking KR1 with a sharp stick* Now dance for the good people.
 
You gotta use a green stick and heat it up real good in the fire first. Here let me show you. See this stick how it is all nice and black on the end. It is very sharp and very hard.

*pokes KR1 *
nothing happens

hmmhh interesting
*pokes him again harder*

still no response.

well he seems to be breathing so he is alive. His nervous system and brain must be so slow that he has not yet realized he has been poked. If we wait a few mintues his brain should get the message and he should jump up for us
 
Re: OMG!!

Kitten Eyes said:
Outsider, I LOVE your av.

Thank you....I still liked my bagpuss one but I don't think anybody got it.....it was kinda an in joke with the other Brits on the BB.
 
NOW look here kr1 your are falling behind with your normal bullshit!

i keep falling azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 
Ask For More said:
Outty, please....at the moment I still think you're a decent guy :D

I don't have any utter filth at hte moment.....but, I know just where to lay my hands on some ;)
 
Back
Top