Troll For Hire...

Re: BAH!!!

KID ROCK1 said:
As for you GG Unregistered...Like I said before when ya use your real name i'll read and comment on what you had to say...
Okay, let me point out again, how idiotic you are with each new post you make. You said you didn't read my posts. Well, now, how exactly is it that you keep replying to me if you aren't reading my posts?

You are reading them. You just have no defense to respond to them.

But, to humor you...

How interesting that someone registered using the name GG Unregistered! LOL

So, I chose this name - The REAL GG U - to let you know I am the original Good Guy Unregistered. Now I am official. Now you can read and respond! I am so excited!

BTW, you also said you don't read or respond to any unregistered comments, yet in the very next breath you commented on "Informer's" post.

Make up your mind! Are you reading or not? Are you responding or not?

This is like shooting fish in a barrel. Where's the challenge? You aren't even what I would consider sophomoric. You lack class, decency, and common courtesy. You've proven over and over again that you possess no gray matter whatsoever. So what good are you? Other than producing a lot of hot air and foul smelling air at that, I see no redeeming value to you.

I wish I were wrong. I tried to offer you insights in my first post. You chose to resort to mud slinging instead. A person of intelligence, composure and good breeding would have chosen the high road. They would have apologized to the entire population of this board.

But you? You had to go and prove the theory that scum settles to the bottom. You are the lowest common denominator. Cream rises to the top. Quality shows. Class is evident. You understand none of this. You are a sorry excuse for a human being. And I bet your mother wore combat boots too!

And Purp- thanks for the backup. I pointed out her stupidity and inconsistency and hypocrisy in my first post by quoting her and using her own words to indicate her duplicity. But you know what? It is OUR fault for dragging her into it. She is innocent in all this! LMAO
 
Well...

GG Unregistered...

I can see your name in the thread but that doesn't mean I read what you had to say...

As for you Purple Haze...

Shut up...

~i~
 
One More Thing...

NFL upset of the day...

Cinncinati beat Baltimore...

Best game of the day...

San Fransico vrs St Louis...

Could have, should have, maybe, game of the day...

Dallas losing to San Diego...

~i~
 
hell, Purple Haze!

That what i thought the first time i saw Kid Rock1's name/post.

now i've changed to what are you?
 
Re: Well...

KID ROCK1 said:
GG Unregistered...

I can see your name in the thread but that doesn't mean I read what you had to say...
To quote Ronald Reagan....."there you go again" You are quite the contradictory fellow. Of course you read my post-otherwise you wouldn't have known how to respond! You dumb bunny. Silly goose. Oh dear- I offend the animal kingdom.

Actually it is perfectly all right with me that you don't read my posts. I must tell you that I am getting a great deal of satisfaction knowing that everyone else is reading them. And agreeing with the sentiments I express.

I don't really expect you to understand or appreciate my words. If you did, I would have to rethink and reevaluate my opinion of you. And judging by your previous posts over the last few months, I see no indication that any of us are wrong about you.
 
I Would If I Could...

Purple Haze said:



Trailer trash.
Dammit, people. Stop kicking this around. As former trailer trash, I resent the comparison and the implication that all trailer trash keeps such dull company.
 
Re: Couple Of Comments...

KID ROCK1 said:
To whoever that Nasty person is"...My" punctuation and grammactical "skillz" are just fine "thankyouverymuch"..."If you're gonna jump down my throat for that kinda petty crap(,) then I expect you to correct every single person that makes a mistake in their posts(,) and you can start with "Splatcat"(,) cuz she didn't capitalize properly..(.)

Why do you people feel the need to highlite parts of a reply and carry them down into your reply in almost every single post you make...

You people best start shopping early this year cuz failure to buy me a Christmas present means you'll start the year 2002 on "THE LIST"...

~i~
OH REALLY!!!!!!!!! Before I helped you fix this post, just to tecah you, I FOUND LOTS OF MISTAKES!!!!!!! 1st off, THIS WAS A RUNON SENTENCE!!!!!! 2nd, you put periods,(those dots,) at the end of a sentence(.) BTW-Her names BRATCAT, and I don't fix her mistakes, because she only makes them on OCCASSION, UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE, THAT MAKE THEM IN EVERY POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
but, lavvie...

Purple Haze was giving good, decent, respectable trailer trash a bad name by association. And I just can't tolerate that kind of insult.

:D
 
Your right, you are hypocritical:p That sound like a plan.
 
Re: Well...

KID ROCK1 said:


As for you Purple Haze...

Shut up...

~i~

Well that's not very nice now, is it?

Just when we all thought you wanted to play nice.

When are you going to finish telling us about that date with your mom?
 
*grabs some popcorn and sits back* KR? Are you related to Bill Clinton? He was ass-backwards too.
 
now i wouldnt normally post to something like this mainly because i dont like to argue. but, this time i have to say something. from what i've read in this thread, many people are saying that KR1 is here just to "stir shit," and i think he's doing a rather good job of it right now if you look at everything that's been said and how much of it too. i'm not siding with him, or anyone, and you will not see another post in this thread from me. lavender is right, you should quit posting to this thread if you want him to go away.
 
That's the thing. No matter how often we tell people that they shouldn't respond to KR1s threads if they want him to go away, they still do it. Sometimes I think most who do so are keeping him around to have fun with.

Kinda like when a big gorilla starts huffing and puffing all angry over nothing from inside of a cage as everyone watches it for fun. After awhile the animal starts to calm down and you have to poke it a few times with a sharp stick to keep him going. That's my guess, anyway.
 
is it time for verse three or four? damit all this thread is geting to long.

hey Dipshit 1 start another one. don't stop now. i don't want to miss your grand exit.
 
Now, guys. I critizised KR1 about grammer and punctuation, don't make me have to tell YOU!!!!!!!:p
 
I Repeat...

Shut up Purple Haze...

The rest of you need to get drunk and chill out...This is just a board and you people are getting so worked up over nothing...

~i~
 
JUst a board

Then, why are you here? To me it's not "just a board." I've found TONS of interesting people here.*Getting out a gameboard* Now THAT'S just a board. Why do I even try to communicate with you?
 
Re: JUst a board

nasty said:
Then, why are you here? To me it's not "just a board." I've found TONS of interesting people here.*Getting out a gameboard* Now THAT'S just a board. Why do I even try to communicate with you?


Maybe you are commincating with him because the TONS of people you met here aren't as interesting as you thought?
 
SEX GOD

This is nasty. NOT Unregistered. NAW, that isn't it. ALL the people I've met here are interesting. Besides, it was a rhetorical question. You DO know what rhetorical is, right? I don't have to look it up for you. But, thanks for playing.
 
IF you hate him and his G/F so much, why do you run his thread up? Why do you answer him at all?

Seriously, if you don't want him here then maybe ignoring him would be a smart move.

Losers.
 
One problem

Unregistered said:
IF you hate him and his G/F so much, why do you run his thread up? Why do you answer him at all?

Seriously, if you don't want him here then maybe ignoring him would be a smart move.

Losers.


Remember who it is that you're talking to.
 
Back
Top