What you drinking now??

Status
Not open for further replies.
garbage can said:
Sasparilla and butter milk
Sounds quite yum.

I'm sipping slimline tonic water with the meanest hint of ginger wine for flavouring. (Am on antibiotics.)
 
powerade option. it's what I drink because I hate the taste of plain old water.... of course, that's what I drink when I can't afford powerade option. lol.
 
It's been a bloody mary morning!

Nothing like whipping up a pitcher for the Friday morning meeting. Gets everyone in a great mood!

I do love my job and the bar in my office!
 
dcraz said:
It's been a bloody mary morning!

Nothing like whipping up a pitcher for the Friday morning meeting. Gets everyone in a great mood!

I do love my job and the bar in my office!

That's so unfair.......I want one
 
Morrigu said:
That's so unfair.......I want one

I made plenty!

Sadly, it is all gone now.

But I still have cold beer in the fridge! ;)

Though I am holding out till 4:00 today :D
 
Golden_Silence said:
Damn thats cheaper than pepsi in the UK at todays exchange rate :D

Yeah, I think the cashier lady made a mistake.....I feel so terrible muahahahaha :nana:
 
Really, really, really cheap & nasty white wine- it's all I have in the house that doesn't require a mixer :(

Lolly x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top