What's for dinner?

Turned out being a couple of thighs, a tomato, and some walnuts. I'm becoming a balsamic vinegar fan for general tastiness and flavor, et cetera. If it's beef, then it's Worcestershire.


I put balsamic in my beef Shepard's Pie.
 
Sous vide top round roast beef 24 hours at 132f then pan seared with baked asparagus spears and pan gravy. Creamy horsey sauce, of course. Surprisingly tender. 12 hrs would probably do it tho. Oh and mashed taters that I of course skipped, but wanted. :)
 
My wife made carmelized ground pork and green beans over rice. Yum.

Wednesdays are usually my cooking days... I'll be making fish of some sort depending on what's good at the store.
 
Baked chicken thigh and brown rice, salt, pepper, Dash, A bit of olive oil and balsamic vinegar, all for that Desert Camo feel. Beats looking like a burqa.

IMG_0472.jpeg
 
Went out. Had a nice salad, bleu cheese, huge baked potato w/sc&butter, a big hunk of aged NY strip, a Goose martini and a coffee. :)
 
I slow grilled some Barramundi (fish) added a lot of crushed plain chips to the top, sprinkled some balsamic vinegar which makes the chips soggy then returned to the grill until the chip 'bits' were crisp again. Then put a dozen cooked King prawns (Big shrimps) in the blender and used that as a sauce to go with the fish. Fed four, and we then mopped up the sauce with some Damper.
 
Back
Top