Would you Rather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make love in a secluded cabin or in a fancy hotel room?

The cabin, definately the secluded cabin.

Be tied to the bed and ravaged, or be the tie-e and the ravager?
 
Give oral sex or receive it?

Definately Give Oral... (my favourite thing to do....)


Do you love it doggie style or to be on top?
 
I've never been watched, so that would be fun?

Watch your partner or have your partnere watch you?
 
cassieh said:
I've never been watched, so that would be fun?

Watch your partner or have your partnere watch you?

Watching

Anal or Oral
 
riding it like a bronco buster or bent over the couch?

Bent over the couch?

Clitoral orgasm or g-spot orgasm?
 
naked, I like the feeling of a hand slaping my bare ass.

rubbing lotion on her ass after you have spanked her, or letting her ass cool down on its own?
 
web cam or no web cam?

No Webcam.... imagination is the most powerful aphrodisiac....

lying between her legs or with her straddling your face..
 
I don't switch from anal to vaginal, so I'll say strataight first, but at times I just want it in my ass.

leather or lace?
 
That's a toughy, cause I like seeing a women in both. But I have to say something about seeing a woman in leather just gets me going.

outdoors or indoors?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top