Would you Rather

Status
Not open for further replies.
gwh said:
leather makes me horny, but lace makes me hungry :p:p

licks and nibbles or warm, soft strokes?

That one is really hard....I have to say ..I cannot choose...I want them both....:p


shower or tub?
 
gwh said:
Shower...hot water spraying out, steam all around, soaping up your body, mine against yours....

doin it standing up or sitting on a bench?

standing...breast pressed against the cold tiles....


slow or fast?
 
Originally posted by gwh
slow, grinding, slippery, sensuous

hands restrained or free to grope?

depends on the mood...but i am a touchy feely type...;)


lots of "talking" or just sounds
 
DLL said:
depends on the mood...but i am a touchy feely type...;)


lots of "talking" or just sounds
Depends on the sounds ;)

Enjoying a very vocal lover or not ?

Hi DLL :kiss:
 
gwh said:
depends on the mood, but I'm a grunty, growly, dirty talkin' type :D

ooohs and aaahs or screams of ecstacy?


hmmmm...a little of both


kitchen table or livingroom sofa?
 
gwh said:
Hon, if you're going for the cuffs, might as well bring on the whip!might have to wrestle for control;)

slippery black vinyl or leather with spikes?

spikes

shower or bath
 
gwh said:
Always more fun with two....or more....:devil:

private party or as many as will fit?

private party....more cozy....and as for me...2 is just the right number in the shower...I do not share well...:devil:


silk scarves or handcuffs?
 
gwh said:
Are you tying? I'll go with silk....jes' don' hurt me!! or only a little ;)

hands and feet tied or just hands?

not pain to hurt....but pain to please dear<weg>

if I am doing the tying...I will tie both...if I am being tied...just the hands...:devil:

warm or cold?
 
gwh said:
cold on the nipples, warm everywhere else :devil:

ice or hot wax?

OHHHHHHHH.....ICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is my favorite toy...<weg>..so many pleasures can be gotten for a single cube...:devil:

nibble or bite?
 
The Temptress said:
OHHHHHHHH.....ICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is my favorite toy...<weg>..so many pleasures can be gotten for a single cube...:devil:

nibble or bite?

Nibbles...followed by a sharp bite...:devil:

oil massage or talcum powder...?
 
The Temptress said:
mmmm....oil...and lots of it.....


hey 44....kissssss


bare or not?

bare of course

(((((((((((Temptress))))))))))))))

red or white wine......?
 
Ammo44 said:
bare of course

(((((((((((Temptress))))))))))))))

red or white wine......?

kissssss you sexy man..


white...unless it is a very good merlot


bubbles or not?:kiss:
 
The Temptress said:
kissssss you sexy man..


white...unless it is a very good merlot


bubbles or not?:kiss:

Bubbles are a MUST........:kiss:

hands on your body or a soft sponge?
 
satinfetish said:
ears..

eat or be eaten :p

As much as I love to be eaten, I prefer to do the eating because I prefer to be the giver of pleasure. THAT is what gets me off!

You on top or bottom?
 
Originally posted by dcraz
As much as I love to be eaten, I prefer to do the eating because I prefer to be the giver of pleasure. THAT is what gets me off!

You on top or bottom?

oh dc i love when you demand things..LOL
oh it was a q...i like top


role playing or just plain sex
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top