Would you Rather

Status
Not open for further replies.
MysteriousRomantic said:
coke


sweet tea or unsweet

Sweet rea (with vodka)

a pair of 36DD's (a hair chest if you're gay) or a rock hard ass
 
Originally posted by gwh
I'll take a soft, full ass over anything else

Built for comfort or built for speed?


hmmm my horse is built for both;)


but we are talking the s word right???...so comfort:p


young and dumb or older and wiser???
 
Originally posted by gwh
Depends...are we talking just the night or the whole weekend? ;)
Oh, and I've heard about some women and their horses...DAMN! I'd never even try to compete!

English or Western?....:pIn the saddle, of course


english of course....but i love the look of western:kiss:

coffee or tea???
 
gwh said:
Depends...are we talking just the night or the whole weekend? ;)
Oh, and I've heard about some women and their horses...DAMN! I'd never even try to compete!

English or Western?....:pIn the saddle, of course

Western

A blow job or a hand job
 
higherlevel4u said:
Hot :devil:


Vanilla or chocolate ice cream?


Chocolate....

Warm sunny day on a beach or a Warm fire in the fireplace with Hot Cocoa?
 
warm fireplace, hot chocolate and a hotter woman



two porsches one automatic (tiptronic) one 6 speed
 
Originally posted by gwh
oops, missed the last page..:rolleyes:

I'm "on the bus" ;)

Convertible or SUV?


hmmmm tough choice I have both..but I will say the SUV....:D


sports car or speed boat???:rose:
 
Originally posted by babydoll2u
speedboat

wristwatch or pocket watch?

i am a big watch nut...but i love wristwatches its the one piece of jewelry I can't live without:rose:


designer clothes or doesn't matter



Hi peggy:kiss:
 
DLL said:
i am a big watch nut...but i love wristwatches its the one piece of jewelry I can't live without:rose:


designer clothes or doesn't matter



Hi peggy:kiss:

doesn't matter a bit...


vhs or dvd

Hey DLL :kiss:
 
babydoll2u said:
doesn't matter a bit...


vhs or dvd

Hey DLL :kiss:

DVD (although sometimes an old b/w tv with a 'knob' channel changer makes an old movie complete ~smile~)

....while you're both playing... jazz or other
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: ocean

gwh said:
pipe especially if there's no tobacco in sight ;)

sleeping under the stars or in a tent?


under the stars ;)


speed boat or row boat?
 
Re: Re: ocean

JenniferMidnight said:
how 'bout a big old fashioned bath tub in front of a fireplace...

toys or no toys


p.s. your mailbox is full!!!!

No toys (are there "toys for boys"?

Fishnet stocings or stockings with a seem down the back (the kind grandma wore)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ocean

gwh said:
canoe...floating in the middle of the lake, watching the stars overhead...loons calling across the water and fish jumping all around.....ahhhhhhhhh

in the buff or with socks only? ;)
buff (it gives me a giggle when guys take everything off but their sox!!!!)

kisses on the neck or kisses on the shoulders
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top