Would you Rather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by dcraz
As much as I love to be eaten, I prefer to do the eating because I prefer to be the giver of pleasure. THAT is what gets me off!

You on top or bottom?

bottom


one sexual partner or more? your choice if it's at the same time or just concurrent

DLL see you beat me to it
 
wicked woman said:

one sexual partner or more? your choice if it's at the same time or just concurrent

I prefer to focus all my pleasure on one partner.

DLL said:
oh dc i love when you demand things..LOL
oh it was a q...i like top
role playing or just plain sex

Role playing is quite fun for a good fuck, but NOTHING beats making love. :heart:

Late at night or early morning?
 
Originally posted by dcraz
I prefer to focus all my pleasure on one partner.



Role playing is quite fun for a good fuck, but NOTHING beats making love. :heart:

Late at night or early morning?


late night:kiss:

trendy hair or heck throw on a stetson and lets go???:p
 
DLL said:
late night:kiss:

trendy hair or heck throw on a stetson and lets go???:p

Got to admit I like the whole model / trendy hair thing but nothing beats throwing on a stetson and heading to the local rodeo for a night of bull riding and barrel racing!


So what IS your favorite rodeo event?
Bull riding, steer wrestling, calf roping, barrel racing, other?
 
Originally posted by dcraz
Got to admit I like the whole model / trendy hair thing but nothing beats throwing on a stetson and heading to the local rodeo for a night of bull riding and barrel racing!


So what IS your favorite rodeo event?
Bull riding, steer wrestling, calf roping, barrel racing, other?


hmmmm well being a city gal myself and never having had the pleasure to attend a real rodeo I will say bull riding because i just watched urban cowboy:p


levis and boots or diamonds and armani???
 
DLL said:
hmmmm well being a city gal myself and never having had the pleasure to attend a real rodeo I will say bull riding because i just watched urban cowboy:p


levis and boots or diamonds and armani???

Darling, I hate to break the news to you, but what you saw was NOT bull riding!

I am more of a Levis and boots kind of guy day in and day out, but I do love wearing Armani suits (I own two) and diamonds well, they are the ultimate aphrodisiac! Or so I have learned!!!

For the city girl, Symphony or play?
 
Originally posted by dcraz
Darling, I hate to break the news to you, but what you saw was NOT bull riding!

I am more of a Levis and boots kind of guy day in and day out, but I do love wearing Armani suits (I own two) and diamonds well, they are the ultimate aphrodisiac! Or so I have learned!!!

For the city girl, Symphony or play?


i love broadway..its a perfect night out for me

plain chocolate or stuff in it:kiss: :kiss:
 
DLL said:
i love broadway..its a perfect night out for me

plain chocolate or stuff in it:kiss: :kiss:

Well you know how I love stuffing things! :p
Chocalte covered almonds are the best! Ok second beind chocalte covered DLL! :p :p

Nuts? peanuts, almonds, cashews????
 
Originally posted by satinfetish
stuff in it..

cut or uncut?


we're not talking sushi are we???
:D

cut I never saw one that wasnt cut:eek:


coffee or tea
 
sucking or swallowing

Sucking (as a man, with a woman, not much choice but to suck rather than swallow...)

Lovemaking by a fireplace or fucking on an ocean beach
 
Re: sucking or swallowing

Sappholovers said:
Sucking (as a man, with a woman, not much choice but to suck rather than swallow...)

Lovemaking by a fireplace or fucking on an ocean beach

By the fire

Penis size; lenght or girth?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top