yesYesYEsYES
"Princess"
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2004
- Posts
- 7,479
sour creamdone_got_old said:baked
sour cream or not?
I'm fine Yes, how are you?
eat the nice crunchy skin on the turkey or no?
I'm good DGO thanks
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
sour creamdone_got_old said:baked
sour cream or not?
I'm fine Yes, how are you?
yes said:sour cream
eat the nice crunchy skin on the turkey or no?
I'm good DGO thanks
MT_Pitcher said:Do I have to eat the other parts? YES...
White meat or dark?

malesingh said:hey, 21/m/london here, def no giblets

babydoll2u said:hi male...
welcome to the thread.,
you need to give us a choice between 2 other things to keep in moving! waitingggggggggggggggggggggg![]()
michguy494 said:no giblets - I'm with Male
Pumpkin Pie or Cherry Pie
cpk50 said:Pumpkin (ALWAYS)
mashed potatoes or stuffing?
Originally posted by babydoll2u
mashed! (hate giblets too yuck)
wing or drumstick ?
DLL said:ummmm i hate both of those choices ...drumstick i guess
duck or turkey
babydoll2u said:romantic meal..
midday dinner or late day dinner?
babydoll2u said:romantic meal..
midday dinner or late day dinner?
babydoll2u said:oh YES!
sandwiches or soup with the left overs?
babydoll2u said:online
eating fast food or in a restaurant?
michguy494 said:restaurant
elegant with servers or family style buffet
elegant
vodka or rum
--------------------------
http://www.acsmi.us/eat-an.gif
babydoll2u said:vodka
straight or mixed (as in a screwdriver)?
babydoll2u said:victoria's secret
wine or wine cooler?