done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Denae said:Orange
cracker
Trisquit or Wheat Thins
Spirit Guide said:Wheat thins.
Eat them:
Out of the box or off a plate?
done_got_old said:plate, just one for me
oatmeal or cornflakes?
Ladyinred59 said:IIIIICE cold.
Books-hardcover or paperback?
Ladyinred59 said:Own
Escapes: mountains or ocean?
Spirit Guide said:Mountains
Travel:
Train or plane?
Ladyinred59 said:Neither. Delta.![]()
Mounds or Almond Joy?
lol
Ladyinred59 said:Red.
Women dressing sexy or subdued?
Ladyinred59 said:I guess whatever he feels more comfortable in but briefs are usually better at defining bulges, no? lol
Local newspaper or New York Times?
Ladyinred59 said:Off, as I love the music of lovemaking. Hearing my partner moan and talk to me turns me on soooo much.
Waxed, shaved, or au naturelle? You be the judge of WHERE!!!
lol
Ladyinred59 said:YES, YES, YES. ( I hope I didn't come off as being too enthusiastic) lol
Architecture: ancient or modern?

Ladyinred59 said:Ohhhhhh, definitely exciting when/if done with the right cyber partner, and phone is even better.
Cozy log cabin nestled in the mountains or beautiful house overlooking the ocean?
Ammo44 said:Love them both.....but I'll take the house overlooking the water....
like your weather tropical...or seasonal......?.
michguy494 said:tropical ...
fireplace or outdoor fire