Ladyinred59
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2003
- Posts
- 600
.....
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ladyinred59 said:Watch at home...on my brand spanky new big-ass HD tv. Football Sundays will NEVER be the same.![]()
Do you prefer to take showers or Baths?
Ladyinred59 said:Bearskin, in front of a roaring fire making sweet, hot, passionate love allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll night long till sunrise.
![]()
![]()
webcam or not?
MT_Pitcher said:Depends with who...
Yahoo voice or phone?
Ladyinred59 said:Telephone--I have unlimited domestic long distance on my land line so that I don't have to keep asking, "can you hear me, now, how bout now?"![]()
On a woman, do you prefer parfum or au naturelle?
done_got_old said:phone if I must
dirty or clean jokes?
MT_Pitcher said:Are there clean ones??
Ladyinred59 said:Prefer clean shaven but some men look totalllllly hot with a nicely trimmed beard and moustache.
Prefer to listen to most often: Rock music or Classical?
MT_Pitcher said:Rock mostly, but I do like classical amped up a little.
Movies... Sci Fi or horror?
Denae said:Sci Fi
Books...Sci Fi or Fantasy
princejonny said:actually prefer macabre psychological stuff like poe. but i love fantasy and sci fi as well
tori amos or sarah maclachlan?
Nightbird said:Sarah Maclachlan...But Tori is HOT..
Snow or Rain?
1sexylady said:Snow.....
Tornado or hurricane?
the beachdone_got_old said:tornado
visit the mountains or the beach?
Ladyinred59 said:Prefer clean shaven but some men look totalllllly hot with a nicely trimmed beard and moustache.
I keep my beard and moustache trimmed close, and use conditioner to keep it soft to touch as well
![]()
Tasty_Teaze said:the beach
Camping or snow skiing?
Spirit Guide said:Camping
At a park or in the wilderness?
lol toilet tissuedone_got_old said:park
leaves or bathroom tissue?