Would you Rather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spirit Guide said:
Park (too nice out for the museum)

Along:

City streets or country roads?

hmmmm....depends what I'm doing but I'd have to pick City Streets....where I am I just see to many country roads and get lost all the time

regular ice cream....or soft serve?
 
yes said:
hmmmm....depends what I'm doing but I'd have to pick City Streets....where I am I just see to many country roads and get lost all the time

regular ice cream....or soft serve?

Regular, haven't had soft server in forever.

Chocolate or vanilla?
 
Re: Re: Re: MMMMMMMM

Ladyinred59 said:
Hmmm, good one. I was always taught to not eat in bed, but with the right partner, ohhhh, the possibilities.

:)

With lights or candles?
 
Re: Re: Re: YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY

Ladyinred59 said:
class

Sex: on the edge, i.e. public place or in the privacy of one's home?

Do I only get to choose one? :p

Quiet or noisey?
 
Ladyinred59 said:
Welllllllllllll, I am quite noisy, however, seeing as you are sensitive to noise, I guess I would have to keep my moans down do a gentle roar, heh? lol

Hair on women: long or short?

Really depends upon the woman.

Tall or short?
 
Ladyinred59 said:
Me: short (5'2")

You: ???

I prefer 'normal' to 'tallish' men, but intelligence, warmth, honesty, and sense of humour are much more important to me.

Bright sunny day versus cloudy rainy day?

Both? Okay, sunny day at the moment.

Day or night?
 
Re: Damn, this is getting difficult AND I'm getting hungry. :)

Ladyinred59 said:
Yes, both are ok, and I will answer both to the day or night question.

YOUR favorite: breakfast, lunch, or dinner?

(And speaking of food, Spirit Guide, I am going to take a break for some sustenance. I sent you a link to a new thread, my first I started today. I would love to read your response. Cya later.)

;)

LIR

Dinner

Enjoy yourself ;)

Photos:

Black & white or colour?
 
Re: Re: Damn, this is getting difficult AND I'm getting hungry. :)

Spirit Guide said:
Dinner

Enjoy yourself ;)

Photos:

Black & white or colour?

colour

painted nails or toe rings?
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Damn, this is getting difficult AND I'm getting hungry. :)

Spirit Guide said:
Painted nails.

Wear:

Shoes or sneakers?


sneakers


skirt or jeans? (If a guy which do you prefer to see a girl in?)
 
MT_Pitcher said:
Movie... just barely if it's one of those with no leg room.

Dancing .... Fast or slow?


Both - all evening long, followed by a night of passionate sex!!!

I LUV to dance!!

And I LUV to have sex!



Movies - Comedy or Drama?
 
KHAN-E said:
Both - all evening long, followed by a night of passionate sex!!!

I LUV to dance!!

And I LUV to have sex!



Movies - Comedy or Drama?

Comedy... I don't pay money to feel bad.

Watch at home or in the theatre?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top