Stryderthorongil
Hiking fun
- Joined
- Sep 3, 2004
- Posts
- 20,571
Shrimptoothache
wyr ..............shrimp or lobster
wyr oysters or clams?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Shrimptoothache
wyr ..............shrimp or lobster
Red wineclams please
white or red wine ?
Red wine
wyr have Camembert or brie?
Ummm, I forget which I like the most... Camembert I guess
WYR have Long Island Ice Tea or regular Ice Tea?
Long Island Ice Tea
WYR smoke a cigar or a joint?
A big fatty joint
WYR snorkel or scuba dive?
scuba dive
WYR swim in the ocean or in a pool?
Ocean
WYR water ski or snow ski?

Water... just not this time of year
WYR athletic or out of shape
already athletic to an extent
WYR play golf or tennis?
Tennis ~ golf is a rich mans sport and I aint rich lol
WYR cook from scratch or have it prepared?
Have it prepared
WYR clean toilets or mop floors?
Mop floors
WYR be a bum or live in a shelter?
a bum....enjoying my freedom....lol
WYR actually help the homeless or just donate money?
Help the homeless ~ donating monies doesn't help the people in need IMO
WYR grow your own veggies or purchase in the grocery store?
Purchase; too lazy to grow my own
WYR vacation for Christmas or stay home with family?
Skydive
WYR explore a cave or explore the deep sea?
Neither really as most of my immediate family has passed away
WYR be handed money or earn it?


Sorry....that is so sad....
Handed; why work for it if I don't have to? Geez, why couldn't my name be Rockefeller or Kennedy? No....I had to be mule....
WYR own cars or boats?
Tough choice... but I say boats
WYR rent or own?
Own....but enough money to pay someone to maintain....
WYR Chinese or Italian?
disco
WYR be doing something else on a friday night besides posting at lit?