Would you Rather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I agree... that's a toughie... but having some experience with oral, I'm going to jump into the anal for a change



Top

WYR sexy voice or piercing eyes?

Ouch, hard one.. I love a nice set of eyes.. but I'm very aural inspired... Sexy voice

WYR facial hair or clean shaven
 
Spontaneous.

Doggy..mhm. Perfect hair pulling position...arch in the back...

Can't I have both? Sexy voice skims by with a win.

Facial hair totally depends on the guy.

WYR live in your dream house but never get laid, or live in a cardboard box but get laid every night by a different beautful stranger?
 
Last edited:
Spontaneous.

Doggy..mhm. Perfect hair pulling position...arch in the back...

Can't I have both? Sexy voice skims by with a win.

WYR live in your dream house but never get laid, or live in a cardboard box but get laid every night by a different beautful stranger?

Neither, I'm more into relationships than random sex.

Facial hair if it's not in the scratchy stage

WYR short hair or long?

Depends on the woman, long hair can be very attractive, but often gets in the way. Short hair can look hot and is more practical.. Short hair wins by a sliver.

WYR get rich through hard work, or luck?
 
Neither, I'm more into relationships than random sex.



Depends on the woman, long hair can be very attractive, but often gets in the way. Short hair can look hot and is more practical.. Short hair wins by a sliver.

WYR get rich through hard work, or luck?
Hard work, absolutely.

WYR have a log cabin in the mountains, or a penthouse in the city?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top