Neither...but lean more towards submissive than dominant
Same question
Changes according to how I feel - but would really like to be some woman's fucktoy

WYR kiss a man or a woman ?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Neither...but lean more towards submissive than dominant
Same question

Changes according to how I feel - but would really like to be some woman's fucktoy
WYR kiss a man or a woman ?
Man
WYR sing or dance?
sing. i couldn't dance if my life depended on it.
WYR perform a strip tease or have a lap dance?
Strip Tease ~ coz I just dig doing that and teasing
WYR give or receive oral pleasure ?
that's a tough one. i'd choose to give if i had to pick only one of them.
WYR play as a good little school girl or a bad seductive vixen?
good lil school gurl
WYR play as an evil lover having his way or a romantic person seducing his lover ?
a romantic person seducing... a good little school girl maybe?
WYR wear glasses or a ponytail?
ponytail! they're sexy!
WYR be seduced by words or action?
Words...
WYR fly or drive there?
One is all you need....
WYR have x-ray vision or be able to read minds?

Read minds. If one could do that, x-ray vision would not be needed.
WYR be able to fly or be able to be invisable?
Be invisible... oh how many times I have said "I'd like to be a fly on that wall..." lol
WYR have pancakes or bacon and eggs.

Be invisible... oh how many times I have said "I'd like to be a fly on that wall..." lol
WYR have pancakes or bacon and eggs.
bacon and eggs
Oh deffinately ride a motorcycle.
WYR have one real friend or many people who barely know you?
I'd love to play in oneOne real friend... who I can share all my secrets with
WYR play in the ball game or watch the ball game?
I'd love to play in one
WYR sit indise or explore outdoors ?
In love, but only if it was mutual...
WYR lay on the beach or play in the waves?
play in the waves.
WYR vacation in the mountains or at the beach.
at the beach (love the sun and sea)
WYR watch or be watched?
watch.
WYR be caught naked from waist down or up?